-
Upcoming Events
No upcoming events found -
Posts
-
If you can get to it, then take a look at ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?/topic/75165-playing-ghost-recon-1-on-modern-windows-11-24h2-25h2/. I work with DXVK which seems to solve issues that can happen at Windows 11 24H2 or newer.
-
If you can get to it, then take a look at ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?/topic/75165-playing-ghost-recon-1-on-modern-windows-11-24h2-25h2/. I now work with DXVK which seems to solve the issues that other wrappers can give at Windows 11 24H2 or newer.
-
If you can get to it, then take a look at ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?/topic/75165-playing-ghost-recon-1-on-modern-windows-11-24h2-25h2/. I now work with DXVK which seems to solve the issues that dgVoodoo2 can give at Windows 11 24H2 or newer.
-
By Cpl Ledanek · Posted
This video sparked my interest Curious if anyone has tried this and actually made it to work. It's been years since I tried to play this game. I never finished due to the mechanics, not being familiar and, not really my type. Curious if there's something I should download first to make to work with my current PC Windows 11 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 26200) System Model: US Desktop Aegis ZS2 BIOS: 1.H4 (type: UEFI) Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 9900X 12-Core Processor (24 CPUs), ~4.4GHz Memory: 32768MB RAM Available OS Memory: 31848MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DirectX Database Version: 1.8.6 Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5080 Integrated RAMDAC Display Memory: 31901 MB Dedicated Memory: 15977 MB Shared Memory: 15924 MB Current Mode: 2560 x 1440 (32 bit) (59Hz) HDR Support: Supported Monitor Model: MSI MAG 271QPX E2 Cheers Found this video alos -
By Eisenhauer · Posted
Actually, the new drivers are to blame. Try this: https://github.com/Joshhhuaaa/EnhancedGR/releases
-
-
Popular Contributors
-
1
-
-
Forum Statistics
-
Total Topics56.9k
-
Total Posts615.9k
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Ghost Recon Net Forums
The worlds longest running Ghost Recon Forums, believe it or not we have been running these forums since 2003 - which predates the official forums!