Looking for people to hop on the group to play with (Yes the group I am leading is basically MILSIM)

Hello,

I am currently leading a MILSIM group, which is for international, no matter of which platform you are on.

The basic conceptual idea is "Fictional Armed Group" and the terms are inspired from many other games and irl things, for example, Biohazard series, and the other things we can check on the web.

We are currently supporting like 5 languages such as Korean, English, Russian, Portuguese, and Spanish, and there can be other languages too but it's up to the number of members who will speak in new langs.

Since we are MILSIM, not a playground for kids who make the war as a fancy board game, so as a vet myself, we prefer to find someone who has any related experiences, but it does not mean that the group is exclusive for vets or any guys with skills.

In case if any of you guys want to join in, let me know,
here are some rules for being a member by the way,

Ages of 14 must be under the Probation
Ages of 15+ to be a member
Ages of 18+ to be a staff
Available on Breakpoint and/or Wildlands
Have a working mic
Compliance of the Command

Our Branches are like:
- Bleakwatch Armed Unit
- Bleakwatch Special Operations Unit
- Bleakwatch Special Operations Agency
- Bleakwatch Personnel and Property Protection Limited

If you have any questions, let me know

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 14/03/2023 at 06:23, doublemouth said:

Hello,

I am currently leading a MILSIM group, which is for international, no matter of which platform you are on.

The basic conceptual idea is "Fictional Armed Group" and the terms are inspired from many other games and irl things, for example, Biohazard series, and the other things we can check on the web.

We are currently supporting like 5 languages such as Korean, English, Russian, Portuguese, and Spanish, and there can be other languages too but it's up to the number of members who will speak in new langs.

Since we are MILSIM, not a playground for kids who make the war as a fancy board game, so as a vet myself, we prefer to find someone who has any related experiences, but it does not mean that the group is exclusive for vets or any guys with skills.

In case if any of you guys want to join in, let me know,
here are some rules for being a member by the way,

Ages of 14 must be under the Probation
Ages of 15+ to be a member
Ages of 18+ to be a staff
Available on Breakpoint and/or Wildlands
Have a working mic
Compliance of the Command

Our Branches are like:
- Bleakwatch Armed Unit
- Bleakwatch Special Operations Unit
- Bleakwatch Special Operations Agency
- Bleakwatch Personnel and Property Protection Limited

Also, thanks a bunch for the gaming resource recommendation at https://icoholder.com/en/games! It's fantastic to have a platform where we can explore and discover new games to enhance our MILSIM adventures. Checking it out now for some potential additions to our gaming arsenal. 

If you have any questions, let me know

Hey there!  Exciting to see your MILSIM group growing and looking for new members! Creating a cohesive and strategic team for military simulation is such a rewarding experience.