[All] Team Conceptz is looking for GR Vets

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to look at our thread. I'd like to personally extend an offer to all Ghost Recon players to apply to join our 3rd person clan. We have been together now for just over 3 years and have vast experince in online gaming, including but not limited to GRAW2 online, (LMS, TDM, CTF, SEIGE), MW2 3rd person & SnD, MW3 SnD & TDM. and we as a clan have been playing the ghost recon FS beta since release until it closed. all 5 regular players from the clan have pre-ordered GRFS and some of us has already got the game as it came this morning.

We are looking to recruit around 5 or 6 people that are experinced Ghost Recon players whom have experince with the series and are serious about competing in the ranked matches and possibly on MLG. You must rate team work above kills and personal gain, and you must follow our motto 'no mercy' which can relate to not making games last longer, but getting the win as soon as possible. We work as a team and spend around 10 hours minimum playing online together per week. We have a dedicated website with our own domain name 'TeamConceptz.com' and you can find the forums there with tons of content for everyone as well as a private section for team members where they can learn all the information they need for every map, and every game type. Everyone has there place and there own job to do, as long as your watching your teams back, you will get on just fine.

if you want to apply or find out a little more about us please don't hesitate to visit our site and check us out!

http://www.TeamConceptz.com

Thankyou for your time

CTz ENGLISH

Admin & Leader CTz

logofulls.jpg

Edited by CTz ENGLISH

what? so i am suposed to let my thread die so no one can read it when its on page 50 ? wow yes that will be really helpful. Or maybe you would prefer i post a new thread every day so that it cloggs up the system ?

EDIT: and ive left it 2-3 days between bumps, ive seen threads here bumped after 5 hours. Seriously?

Edited by CTz ENGLISH

what? so i am suposed to let my thread die so no one can read it when its on page 50 ? wow yes that will be really helpful. Or maybe you would prefer i post a new thread every day so that it cloggs up the system ?

EDIT: and ive left it 2-3 days between bumps, ive seen threads here bumped after 5 hours. Seriously?

i think i seen you guys play in FS on xbox 360.

I think that most members have seen your post so if they wanted to reply they would.

I don't see anyone else posting "Bump up my thread" if you have anything interesting then by all means post it but empty posts that say nothing are normally deleted.

CTz, I don't think your topic is going to fall to page 50 in a day. Maybe after awhile you could re-advertise it, but saying

Bump

My

Just looks like spam.

Oh, and you probably just lost a lot of respect from potential members because of your outburst and disrespect towards the staff.