Mexbob Quarry Day

I have made a lot of changes to the original Mexbob Quarry Day v1c

The troops of Colonel Santiago (fiction) are entrenched in an old disused quarry in order to reorganize after the failure of their last battle.

It is imperative to prevent the return of forces, in which case we may see our strategy of compromise final assault.

Your mission, should you accept it consists of 6 objectives:

1/ Secure and open the tunnel destroying the HEMTT that blocks the passage to allied troops

2/ Destroy the Mule 1 overlooking the forest

3/ Destroy the Mule 2 on the main axis

4/ Destroy the last Tank Squadron

5/ Destroy Howitzer A that is pounding Juarez

6/ Destroy Howitzer B that is pounding Juarez

Clear the camp of all enemy!

Special Instructions:

Note: The Havocs do not disappear, I suggest you destroy them to be quiet.

CHANGES

The trird respawn point has been changed to the location of the bush just away from the stairs.

Added AI

Added another tank

Added panhard

Added Helo troop drop

Added snipers.

Reporting crashes or issues:

If you have any problems using this mission then please use the Discussion link below which will redirect you to the release thread in the Ghost Recon.net forums.

You will be able to post any issues or questions there, this will help the author to respond to your problem more efficiently.

Thanks goes to the beta testers:

John TC02 and Bogie for help; Davros @ graw2 wiki; Ghostrecon.net; Gorilla, Anthony, Viper714 and AGB team, Rahnman and TAW Zero, Taw Goose, TAW Maverick team.

READY FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

DOWNLOAD (v3)

Edited by mexicobob

Hi Bob,

Is this mission ready for release, if it is I will move it to the Mission Modding forum, one more thing if this is ready for release dose it replace the current mission in the downloads section or do you want it as a separate download.

Let me know Bob and I will get it sorted. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

John

Hi Bob,

Is this mission ready for release, if it is I will move it to the Mission Modding forum, one more thing if this is ready for release dose it replace the current mission in the downloads section or do you want it as a separate download.

Let me know Bob and I will get it sorted. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

John

It still needs a little more testing to try and find any areas for improvment.

It will be a totally new version so it will be seperate.

Bob