Ghost Hispanoparlantes

Bueno soldados ghost que hablamos español, me parece que es justo que podamos exponer nuestros problemas (tacticos o no) sobre un determinado mod de graw2 en nuestro idioma sin tener que traducir tanto la respuesta como la pregunta.

Asi que ya sabeis si hos parece correcta mi proposicioon no dudeis en uniros a mi, que segun creo formaremos un buen grupo de "soldier Ghost"

Saludos

Hello

Good soldiers ghost that we spoke Spanish, seems to me that he is right that we pruned to set out our problems (tactical or not) on determined mod of graw2 in our language without having to translate so much the answer as the question.

If stays in agreement with me and my proposal you come that according to I create we will form a good group of " to soldier Ghost"

Greetings of spanish1 de spanish1 :D

Edited by spanish1

Can you please re-post your question in English as you have done before in other topics.

You will get a better response by doing this.

:thumbsup:

Hello

Good soldiers ghost that we spoke Spanish, seems to me that he is right that we pruned to set out our problems (tactical or not) on determined mod of graw2 in our language without having to translate so much the answer as the question.

If stays in agreement with me and my proposal you come that according to I create we will form a good group of " to soldier Ghost"

Greetings of spanish1