brettzies mod scopes in g36

hi all....i have a problem when i add the brettzies scopes on g36k/g36c rifle...when i add the acog all work fine(you see better in the screemshot)

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5466/g36kacogvy7.jpg

but when i add the eotech ....not aim correctly..look the screemshot please

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4751/g36keotechkl4.jpg

what is wrong? what can i do? is possible? thanks in advance

Hey

The problem with adding all the scopes to all the guns, is that the guns use different animations, only the sights that use the same animation will line up with your targets. You can either look for the sights that are used on multiple guns to show you which use the same animations or you can just test and see what works and what doesn't.

The animations are hard coded and can not be changed, so without making new sights that line up with the current animations there isn't anything you can do to make the current sights work on weapons that they don't line up on

Hey

The problem with adding all the scopes to all the guns, is that the guns use different animations, only the sights that use the same animation will line up with your targets. You can either look for the sights that are used on multiple guns to show you which use the same animations or you can just test and see what works and what doesn't.

The animations are hard coded and can not be changed, so without making new sights that line up with the current animations there isn't anything you can do to make the current sights work on weapons that they don't line up on

it's a shame..but thanks for help me .....