GRAW and Hype

mark2000

Sorry for being slow since I've just noticed this recently but I honestly want to know why everyone got so hyped up when both GRAW and GRAW2 got released and then talk about those like their the next big thing in innovation or something when all I see in those two games is Ghost Recon 2 but with better graphics and animation.

I dunno. Just wondering about that. :ermm:

Sorry for being slow since I've just noticed this recently but I honestly want to know why everyone got so hyped up when both GRAW and GRAW2 got released and then talk about those like their the next big thing in innovation or something when all I see in those two games is Ghost Recon 2 but with better graphics and animation.

Because GRAW2 is still the most fun and most tactical squad combat game out there. No matter what else gets released, we see our core players return to this battlefield. :thumbsup:

Keep the maps coming. w00t

Because GRAW2 is still the most fun and most tactical squad combat game out there. No matter what else gets released, we see our core players return to this battlefield. :thumbsup:

Keep the maps coming. w00t

What are you doing in this forum then? LOL