xrw, amog, shifty, thumper

hello ghost recon fans. im an old school gamer who used to play frequently on xrw dedicated server. actually once i found it and got to know the group it was the only place i played. i'm here trying to find my old mates. i was a part of amog. and then we were assimilated into xrw shortly after. if there is any xrw or amog peeps still out there. i'd like to get in touch to catch up and see if any of you still play online games. thumper u were the one who invited me into amog after watching me hold off a bunch of guys by myself.

• 2 months later...

Hey - it's XRW Birch here. I don't remember you that well, Shifty, but here's the scoop. Magoo, founder of XRW died 2 or 3 yrs ago, but he did away with xrw and the website a few months before that. I think he was getting cloudy in his head then.

There is a Thumper on this forum, but I don't think it's the Thumper we know. I'm stuck playing BF2142 because I can't upgrade my desktop. I have a newer, cheap, laptop, so I'm trying to get the original GR going on it. c u around.

• 2 months later...

Hi Birch, Shifty, XRW_Scrub here. There's still a bunch of ex XRW playing WoW - Yes, Magoo and a bunch of XRW's got hooked on World of Warcraft some time back. If you play it, you'll find riverdawg, MACSOG, Kalt and a bunch of others on the Hellscream server in the clan "Cobra Command". Happy gaming - Birch WASUP!!!!

• 10 months later...

Hey guys!!!

Birch, how ya been buddy?

It's Jenn. I used to play on the xrw server all the time, too. I remember being the only girl for a VERY long time. I'm sorry to read about Magoo. He was a good man. I can't play WoW. But it would be nice to talk to the guys again. Shifty...I seem to remember you. I played late at night, with Kalt, Birch, Thumper, Magoo, just to name a few. I would LOVE to talk to the guys again. Well I'll go for now. :)

<3 Jenn

• 5 months later...

Hey guys!!!

Birch, how ya been buddy?

It's Jenn. I used to play on the xrw server all the time, too. I remember being the only girl for a VERY long time. I'm sorry to read about Magoo. He was a good man. I can't play WoW. But it would be nice to talk to the guys again. Shifty...I seem to remember you. I played late at night, with Kalt, Birch, Thumper, Magoo, just to name a few. I would LOVE to talk to the guys again. Well I'll go for now. :)

<3 Jenn

HI YA LL,

XRW_RANGER here god its good to see some familar names..i have missed playing with my XRW family for so long..after ted..AKA xrw_magoo past XRW seemed to drop off...so i would love to find everyone and get XRW back together for old times gaming fun... SO IF YA ALL WANT TO LETS GET TOGETHER.. plz....

Edited by XRW_RANGER

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there,

XRW_BooH here,

I´m looking for some people of my xrw-family a long time now.

Good to see some familar names are still online. biggrin.gif

Anyone remember?

http://teamxrw.files...family-web1.jpg

It's only a smal part of the XRW family, but there are so much more .

Hope we can stay in touch!

And btw, my english isn't really get better, ....sry. tongue.gif

Edited by XRW_BooH

• 5 months later...

What a picture!!! I post this link to Facebook. I'm friends with Cow, Ken, and Thumper. Booh - your English!! LOL!! I remember. Ranger and Jenn. Wow. That XRW Ghost Recon stuff was some of the funnest times in my life. I might just start an XRW facebook page. Wouldn't that be nuts?!?!?