"A Note On GRAW Updates"

Serellan

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3...13/m/8421012064

With the release of Chapter 2 for GRAW, we also released a small Title Update that addressed some network connectivity issues. Additionally, we are working on a follow up Title Update that will address further issues, including ranked games problems, controller options, and some fixes. We are also planning on adding new Achievements for GRAW for players to obtain.

Details on this update will be released when the information is finalized.

I posted this on the Ubi forum also.

FYI - I don't know if this was a limited problem, or a wider problem, but on Shipping Port Sunset the other night a room of about 8 of us crashed twice when the helo spawned.

Specifically, it hard froze the systems of everyone in the room, requiring a shutdown and restart of all our 360s.

Also, if it is even possible, please try to address the glitches that allow you to get to higher places on the map. i.e. Treasury roof, the room on Treasury at the bridge, the cranes and roof on Shipping Port, the multiple levels on Jungle Mines.

One more thing. I don't know if this is a game problem or 360 problem, but players will not stay muted. This is a bit of a problem when running clan matches and wanting to mute the other team.

Thanks.

you know that the dlc is fine you just cant handle it when you get beat bye me so just relax. and i'm alfor the kinks to get fixed but you know they can only do so much. :P:grin1::lol::whistle:

Now there is a really great commentary on on a known issue with Blind Seige aka One Eyed Seige.

Its amazing that any comments critical of DLC or pointing out flaws/glitches/bugs are so often taken as reflecting a players supposed n00b status or ignorance of the game....

Serellan - thanks for listening. I am looking forward to the update.

For one you dont know what i was saying and its not pointed at that. and i'm for the down loads to be fixed. and as of the Noob status i would put you as a noob cause for one i have been a ghost fan from the beginning. and if you want a piece of us just hunt the FEAR DELTA5 Clan down and challange us if you think that i am a noob. "GAMMERTAG FEAR NightCord"

also you can find us on (www.gamebattles.com) lms ladder. find out how much of a noob we are then!!!! <_<:o=

ghostclanfd54xt.png

Found another bug that should be addressed.

In co-op territory, 5 zones, AI must capture all, infinate respawns, infinate AI, the game often ends in failure for the human team with one or more zones still not captured by the AI.

This has happened on both new maps and old maps, and happend several times in a row on River Depot last night.

Also, when the AI gets in a zone and it starts to flash and you kill the AI in the zone, the Zone often keeps flashing as if AI are still in the Zone. This does not seem to impact the bug above, as I have seen the game end prematurely when the AI has never even entered some of the zones.

Thanks for listening (reading).

For one you dont know what i was saying and its not pointed at that. and i'm for the down loads to be fixed. and as of the Noob status i would put you as a noob cause for one i have been a ghost fan from the beginning. and if you want a piece of us just hunt the FEAR DELTA5 Clan down and challange us if you think that i am a noob. "GAMMERTAG FEAR NightCord"

also you can find us on (www.gamebattles.com) lms ladder. find out how much of a noob we are then!!!! <_<:o=

ghostclanfd54xt.png

Is that an all-kids clan?

If Gammer = gamer then yeah I would say its is a childs clan.

I haven't seen the bug as you describe it in Captuire All Cons .. but there is an issue with capture all scoring when playing morethan 2 zones in a team game. Maybe your issue is tied to that as well.

If Gammer = gamer then yeah I would say its is a childs clan.

I haven't seen the bug as you describe it in Captuire All Cons .. but there is an issue with capture all scoring when playing morethan 2 zones in a team game. Maybe your issue is tied to that as well.

It doesn't happen all the time, but often seems to happen in spurts when it does happen.

Now, I just want to say that I took some more time to look at the set-up options on the "team battle" mode, and this is great. You can set up almost any type of game with these options. You can even turn it into a LMS, Siege, or Sharpshooter with AI teammates. I had a lot of fun last night playing a Sharpshooter game against a couple of friends with AI teammates.

And given you can turn AI off, it even has the ability to be a standard LMS, but why would you do that when you can just choose LMS. :lol: I just pointed that out to show how versatile the new team battle mode can be with the customized settings.

bravo really you know that the dlc is fine you just cant handle it when you get beat bye me so just relax. and i'm alfor the kinks to get fixed but you know they can only do so much. :P:grin1::lol::whistle:

ghostclanfd54xt.png

nightcord what are you talking about everytime you come in my room you get shot to pieces and get mad and leave lol. and my clan would eat you for a snack lol

This request is probably a bit more than an update ...but:

For those that like to play with IFF off the new lighting has made it even harder to differentiate between uniforms than it was before.The morning light on Port and Warf wash out most colors and patterns. Add to that the fact that gear and webbinng remain green and even green uniforms vs urban are extremely hard to distinguish.

So - any chance of having the webbing match camo? or uniform choices that canbe more easily identified? Even White vs Black is hard to tell apart on Port in the morning.

One more thing - how about making the teams Blue and Gold so enemies can always be red (iff IFF is on)?