Grenade Wish

I wish the nades blew up after you pulled the pin and got shot. If you pull the pin and die the nade should still go off, right?? Just because you die a live nade should not unarm. Maybe kill a friendly next to you, or hopefully the enemy that may have snuck up on you. Anyone agree?

I wish the nades blew up after you pulled the pin and got shot. If you pull the pin and die the nade should still go off, right?? Just because you die a live nade should not unarm. Maybe kill a friendly next to you, or hopefully the enemy that may have snuck up on you. Anyone agree?

Agreed. In [GR] you could actually time your shot to kill a member of the opposing team to do just that, and possibly take out a few with him (dead mans nade)

Thats why its needs to throw after you let go of your mouse button, then add a cook key that will pull the pin so you can cook it. I actually remember alot of times in [GR] when id be a few feet from a teammate and he dies before throwing his nade, id take off in the other direction sometimes an enemy would follow and itd kill him.