New official site for GRAW

RatoN

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™

Official Website Updated and

Brand New Gameplay Trailer Revealed!!!

London, UNITED KINGDOM –November 23rd 2005 – Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, today announces that the official website (http://www.ghostrecon.com/uk/) for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ has been updated with a wealth of new information and visuals. To celebrate the future launch of the Xbox 360, we are especially excited to unveil an all new gameplay trailer of this upcoming title in action…Xbox 360 style! To accompany this new video, we also offer up new game images and new game info. Check below for an outline of new content that can be found on the official game site. Look for more news regarding Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter as it approaches its early 2006 release:

NEW GAMEPLAY TRAILER:

Feast your eyes on this never before seen piece of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter gameplay goodness. Watch as the Ghost’s utilize all that the Integrated Warfighter System (IWS) has to offer…advanced weapon systems, satellite communication devices and enhanced survivability at all times. And all of this unfolds in one amazing looking battlefield. Combat has never looked so good. This new gameplay trailer will show you first hand what is right around the corner for owners of the fresh new Xbox 360…This is a must-watch…

NEW IN-GAME IMAGES:

New in-game images of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter are available for your viewing pleasure. This update shows off the Ghosts in action on all platforms…Xbox360, Xbox and PC!

NEW GAME INFORMATION:

Get a healthy update of all new info on Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. From introductions to the Ghost’s themselves, to the arsenal you will wield in the battlefield of the future, to an inside look at the story driving Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. It’s all here for your reading pleasure.

Works fine for me in Firefox and IE.( but then i have all the web developer plugins etc..)

But it doesn't validate according to W3C standards so might be the cause of a few peoples problems.It's declared as Xhtml yet written more like html transitional.

That aside very nice flash site.

Man i'm behind the times, never noticed the ' Point of no Return' video before.

It's looking pretty awesome, although i'm a little concered with the screen being overcrowded with Too Much info. For eg we certainly don't need glowing arrows at the feet of our team mate as well a glowing halos, and diamonds on them, it's too much.Id also suggest making the tracking arrows on the screen edges a lot smaller.

I know it's still work in developement and some stuff maybe just there for testing etc..

The Enviroments and effects are just sublime. :)

Looking forward to seeing more.

This was a great news update - very positive that they're releasing more videos, screens, and have a section of the website dedicated to things such as "game info" where it seems they'll have a section for system reqs sometime in the future (at least I'm hoping).

Nice design of Flash.

nothing new do

But about the pc photos and blah blah, same ol same ol :tumbleweed: ,  ugly Filter "yellow" gameplay looks still like "......." o well anyhow  :rofl: cya in 2006 boys. FIX that pc shame .

Seems to me there are about 3 or 4 new PC screens up there and that the HUD has been noticably reduced in clutter since the last release of screens. I may be mistaken though. I think they look great and I'm excited for the release.

Let's rock!

LMAO

POST  one  LAMO  , u need an update dude.

what really its important its da REAL development of the game NO SCREENES "OLD" or fancy sites with more o less flash nothing new .

get that straight u took the bait .

:rofl:

I didn't think I said anything nasty to warrant a sharp reply like that, but whatever. Yes, it was my first post but I have been coming to this site daily to check news and forums for quite a long time. Am I mistaken or weren't the first two or three PC screens new? The other ones I had recognized right off the bat for a long time, but I don't remember seeing the first ones before, at least not off the top of my head. Anyway, I'm excited and think it looks great either way, even if I did "take the bait."

Yes, it was my first post but I have been coming to this site daily to check news and forums for quite a long time.  Am I mistaken or weren't the first two or three PC screens new?  The other ones I had recognized right off the bat for a long time, but I don't remember seeing the first ones before, at least not off the top of my head.  Anyway, I'm excited and think it looks great either way, even if I did "take the bait."

You were right there’s 4 new screenies. The one from the command map looks like a previous shot but it’s new. Not much new info can be taken out of them except, for what we believe to be the waypoint

and we should eventually get some IN GAME FOOTAGE… hem, excuse me

Stick around there WDA_Slayer, and Welcome :yes:

Not Firefox friendly though is it :(

:blink: i had no problems at all with firefox 1.0.7. i was a bit dissapointed....when you klick away from the main site with the graw hud, say screenshots, then the site design switches back to a somewhat normal design.

can't wait for new gameplay-vids from the pc-version....

Awesome site :D ...looking good to me. Just a few weird things that i'm sure they will make adjustable, such as the bullet trails and the diamonds on the crosscom. Overall a very good looking game already though! I like the bullet impact so far, and the movement is very fluid and is already reminding me of the original a little.

{P.S} Does anyone know if all those explosions in the new video are from actual gameplay?! It looked like a damn gas station blew up or something, nuts! :thumbsup: