Having fun here ;)

Skii

Patched up and lovin every second of it :D

Monty - the SAS mod is the biz m8! bl00dy brilliant. And I've fallen in love with the AW.50 what a lovely piece of kickass kit that is!!

Right, some questionos

1. Voices - is there a mod to change from American voices to British?

2. can I download single player missions if so where from ?

3. My CD-rom takes a year to kick-in, much finger tapping waiting for GR 1.4 to start up, is there a Moderator edit, asking or discussions of that kind of stuff is expressly forbidden by forum rules. of some sort ?

4. Why does my Royal Marines 2.0 mod keep crashing me to desktop ?

5. erm, nah ###### it I'm off to play some more (halfway through 2n'd mission now, and btw laddies an F-18 is NOT a 2 seater y'know tut-tut <_<

Skii

Edited by WhiteKnight77

Indeed, as Noraf said, the F/A-18 is produced in both single(A, C and E) and two seat(B, D and F) versions. I'm not aware of any mods that change American voices to British, but there might be one somewhere. There are many single-player missions and maps out there. This site has a large database of them, but for most of them you have to deal with the Fileplanet system to download them, so a good alternative site is The Platoon. I'm not fimiliar with the Royal Marines mod, but you might want to post some more details of your problem and your system specs in the Technical help forum. Hope this helps and welcome to GR.net :)