Whatever Ubi and RS decide.....

That's right.....some bloody good freebies [or not so free-bies]. I want sexy stuff;

Mouse mats

Baseball caps

T'shirts

Stickers

Mugs

Coasters

Figurines

etc. etc.

There you go Ubi....if there's no GR2 on the horizon, cash in on the kids with loads of merchandise. Make more money out of us....go on.

Come on people....don't tell me you wouldn't want that stuff! ;)

I could never figure out why they never made any merchandise for Rainbow 6 and Ghost Recon.

If they ever made GR or R6 figures I know alotta people would buy them, especially if they were made by Blue Box Toys or Dragon Models.

I think the only GR merchandise I have seen (besides the games of course) was the strategy guide and a GR T-shirt.

Oh well I guess I'll just save up my money and buy some other games merchandise.

:lol:

I think the only GR merchandise I have seen (besides the games of course) was the strategy guide and a GR T-shirt.

Don't forget the squishy grenades! :lol:

Man I always wanted one of them!

RIGHT ON! man i wish i got something, i would love to have any t-shirt from R6, RS, GR, or RvS...all i can ever find are ATARI T-shirts... :P...maybe we can get them to give out free T-Shirts if u register the game... :thumbsup:

Edited by ~NkOgNiTo~

Greetings!

How about inflatable life-size figurines of Susan Grey and Astra Galinsky? :ph34r:

Pervert

Pronunciation: 'p&r-"v&rt

Function: noun

Date: circa 1661

: one that has been perverted; specifically : one given to some form of sexual perversion