DR on the rampage

Havok

Here's the situation : El Nino , Dark Ranger , Crushinator and myself were playing on the dedi 2nite( early morning ..whatever :P ) . The mission was one of those SAF missions, the Creekbed. We were tasked with making sure the huts were not overrun by enemy forces (on elite) . Of course on a mission like this heavy weapons were the order of the day .

So we inserted by chopper and the enemy started coming in droves . We all took up positons along the bank of the river . The sound of gunfire was all you could hear . Deafening ! My M60 was pumping hot lead across that river like there was no tomorrow (which there wasn't for El Nino & I) . After holding off 3 or 4 waves of these dirtbags El Nino and I were down.

It was up to Dark Ranger and Crushinator. Up to this point DR was pretty much killing them at will anyways . So watching him I noticed he was getting quite low on ammo, luckily he had a sidearm . A Russian 9mil IIRC. El Nino & I were remarking that he looked like he would be in trouble soon. Oh oh...DR has ran out of ammo in his primary . Did he blink an eye ? Nope. As a fresh wave of dirtbags are advancing out comes the pistol. Bang, one down. Bang, another, and on it went.He easily took out over ten of them with his sidearm from a distance . He took a shot or two but kept going. Crushinator was holding them off with his Socom to DR's left. Long story short , DR prevented those forces from taking the huts and the mission was won. In the end he had wiped out 53 of them, Crushinator added 24 more . I don't recall how many El Nino & I got but we got some .

DR ...you Da Man. Excellent work soldier !!

:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=:o=

Oh yeah ...that was with one man (no spawns for DR and Crushinator ).

Edited by =UAL=Havok