Yo

ZRated

Hey people......thanks for your support..you dig?? It makes a difference over there for us.....letters from etc.....gets us all pumped up and ready to kill things....so again I say thanks.

As for me..I am back with a few new additions to my body...actually had 7 shiny new cluster bomblet fragments to smuggle back into the states in my ass......blew out an eardrum...that was fun......so I'm home now and ever wiser.....to what I don't know.....but domestic beer rocks and McDonalds is so much better than dehydrated beefsteak......

Out

Welcome home dude

Ive been back for about a month now. Thank God with no new holes. Who were you with???

Me, 3rd ID, HHC 3/7 Inf.

Medical Discharge, back is toast, thanks to an idiot in Support Platoon who couldnt drive. Sad to say but it was a POL clown who took me out of the game.

JW

Z is a damn cool guy, i got to know him a little, just wish his ass would get on a little more :rofl:

But he cant, cause he, like 1000's+ people, are out their fightin, for people like us, so we can sleep at night, so we can to work, school. I respect him for that, and everyone else, whose ever fought, A LOT for that, i cant thank you guys enough, you are what makes a country, a country. may sound like a bunch of BS, well, it aint, i LOVE my country, and am damn proud to have people like Z defending it. Keep kickin ass Z

EDIT, just in case Z is away for awhile, he's 101st, Air Assualt isnt it?

Edited by Marcinko

While I can't speak for everyone who has ever worn the uniform, I can tell you that what you just said is thanks enough for me. Your welcome and thank you.

thanks is all given to u guys man, u done ur share, time for you to get thanks man. ur service is much appreciated as well, all u guys man,

just a nother reason why i cant wait to turn 18, give back to my country, what i owe it.

@marcinko

While I can't speak for everyone who has ever worn the uniform, I can tell you that what you just said is thanks enough for me. Your welcome and thank you.

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

You know I feel the same bro. If you're ever in Lakeland, I'm buying you a beer and a steak.

my parents questioned me why i would want to go to war and kill ppl and such and i said : I would be doing it for America! 

same prob ....... I when I tell people that I want to be military they just look at me funny and say something to the effect of "why would you want to murder/kill poeple?!?!"

some civilians just don't get the fact that there are people in this world that truly deserve to die ......

CLARK

@c46 I am with 101st 1/327 B.Co Scouts Plt.

You guys and the 3rd ID kicked some ass over there man....I am glad you guys made it home......101st is still looking at Feb to come home...but you know how the rumor goes.

As for the rest of you.....joining for war etc. isn't a good reason......you hear the stories, see the news, all of that...but even a reporter standing in the middle of an engagement "shooting live" to people back home isn't how you should base your perception of "combat" etc......combat isn't just fighting....it's about 30% of it man...the other 70% is movement and suckin'......

Edited by ZRated

a warrior prays for peace, but trains for war, somthin like that, not everyone wants to kill...

True anyone that really wants to kill is messed up in the head ...... but a Warrior should not grieve over his fallen enemies; the goal is to wage war to preserve peace.

CLARK

a warrior prays for peace, but trains for war, somthin like that, not everyone wants to kill...

True anyone that really wants to kill is messed up in the head ...... but a Warrior should not grieve over his fallen enemies; the goal is to wage war to preserve peace.

CLARK

That's almost exactly what our assessment and selection coordinator said at the Academy. If you have no qualms about killing, you won't have a career in Law Enforcement.

So....do you have a Beta on this thing yet or what??....just installed all my mods and kind of getting re-hooked on the game again.....

On another note.....you can't call it killing in combat....it's called winning....or surviving.....and most of all doing your job.....the enemy always has another option to take over death.......

Medical Discharge, back is toast, thanks to an idiot in Support Platoon who couldnt drive. Sad to say but it was a POL clown who took me out of the game.

JW

You know the same damn thing happened to quite a few of us.......we told our "clown" NOT to take a left because there was a minefield there...Iraqis layed out all our old cluster bomblets dress right dress 3ft by 3ft apart.....LT said take a left....we took a left......hummer got hit on the front tire...then we get shot at......LT said "get out and pull security".......in a minefield heh....so after a little arguing we did.....I layed in a tire track..then LT comes over "Get back in the damn truck..what are you doing out here"........

By the way I can't remember if I posted or not, I was with 101st 1/327 B.Co. in the Scouts platoon

Eh not so much that.....but the fact that he didn't trust his very own scouts from his battalion.....I know he had only been out of West Point for about 3 months before we shipped out...and he is a pretty level headed guy....the situation at hand came down to taking the long way and being stuck in a vehicle for maybe another day (had already been 4 days) and looking non-effecient to someone else.......or going the way that was planned out before.....what had me ###### was the trust factor....we knew what we were saying and what we saw.......but I will leave it at that.....some were wounded but we all survived and have a few scars for the bar later on in life...