Check this one out.....

NYR_32

I was hiding in the house on the Ghost town map tonite and I happened to park myself behind the table near the big screen TV... I looked at the cup on the table and this is what I saw......

warlordmug.JPG

warlordmug2.JPG

warlordmug3.JPG

:huh: Worlds Greatest Warlord?......

Edited by NYR_32

In GRIT for Xbox; quick mission train depot; at the top right of the tacmap there is a large cliff/mesa that I wanted to get to. There isn't a tunnel or path to get up there but I did see a rope descending from the cliff face and coiled on the ground. Has Anyone else seen this? The tacmap shows the area as light blue as if you can occupy the terrain. It would make one heck of a sniping platform.

Also in GRIT Xbox anyone shoot out the tires on the jeeps the baddies ride on? You can see the vehicle settle as the tire deflates :starwars:

Also in PC version.

Almost fell out of chair when noticed it for first time. :rofl:

@longtass/bob

what you mean about corpses? After an nade impact? Yeah, thats awesome :devil: . Think the effect is added in the missionpacks.

that is pretty sweet. anyone see floating (suspended in air) corpses much? i seem to see them a lot in certain maps. i'll take a screenie and post it but i think it must be common to everyone here to see them.

I've only had that happen once on MP, had a floating dead guy like 6 feet off the ground on the Sub Pen base. I stood under it, then I got killed and my body floated as well - it was right were the train tracks meet by the crane ..... wierd

CLARK

There was loadsa easter eggs in Goldeneye/Perfect Dark as well

I know this is kinda off topic (it aint GR), but does anyone remember the Cheese in perfect dark that was hidden around the place?