i have decided to retire

shadow2k1

hey shadow, don't let the comments of a few deter you from doing what you do well. there are many more like me that appreciate the hard work modders such as yourself do. maybe just take a break for awhile and see what you feel like in a few weeks or so. sometimes that helps when i get stressed out with all the ghost recon stuff (helping to run a large team is very stressfull, can't make everyone happy all the time even when you are on the same team)

Sorry Klaus.

#1 as a moderator I can't let this kind of statements stay.

#2 whatever you think of Shadow or me I suggest you respect his decision and you keep statements like that to yourself.

No offense, no harm done. Just don't do this again.

Thanks

Yoda

Edited by Yodasplat

i agree with XRW_ hotdogs post i cant really add much more than that i hope you change your mind.

tho i understand your reasons why its just a shame to lose talented modders, after all its modders that keep games like GR alive for as long as possible

Edited by snakebite1967

Klaus, if there is not other way to say something then don't say it.

Sorry to come down on you like this but I won't allow this to get out of hands in my forum.

If any of you guys think that I am not gonna start locking and censoring you just because I personally know you and I am friends with you you are mistaken.