nVidia Cards: Driver Update (v45.23)

Version: 45.23

Release Date: August 13, 2003

WHQL Certified

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_45.23

Release Highlights:

New performance and compatibility fixes – please consult the v45.23 Release Notes

The industries only true Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) - supports over five generations of NVIDIA GPUs - from TNT to GeForce FX - all in a single driver binary

The industry’s best Microsoft® DirectX® 9 support

Ultimate “The Way It’s Meant to be Played” experience

nView™ 2.0 multi-display technology increases productivity and provides the necessary tools to control the way users access and view applications.

NVRotate™ enabling image rotation on today’s advanced flat panel displays.

NVKeystone™ allows for real-time image correction on portable projectors and heads-up displays.

Digital Vibrance Control™ 3.0 allows users to adjust color controls to achieve accurate, bright colors under all conditions.

Release Notes:

http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/45.23.....otes_v45.23.pdf

Edited by paul_londonlad

I'm not a score nuerotic I'm only interested in what the graphics look like and smooth, fluid frame transition. I'm looking for cinematic quality graphics and if that comes with 35 fps then I will be very happy.

Det 45.24 look ok to me.

M.

If there are any other poor smucks like me out there still running the gforce2 card and you download these drivers post what you get. Thanks

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

i've been using these for a few days now on my gf2 mx400, with 98se and dx9.0 and all appears ok. slight increase in fps too.

cheers......