Signatures

_1G_HiLandR

hey Highlander

What more info do you need?

Kamakazi,

I gave it a shot and here is my version of a signature tag for you:

kamakazi.jpg

If you like it and want to use it, follow HiLander's instructions from a previous post, OK?

If you don't like it, No Problem! :D

Take care!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate all who have offerred to make sigs--If anyone would like to make me one please do.  My in game name is MATRIX--I love the thundering sound of the M-60 in the HX4 mod.  You people do some really nice work.  Thanks

I gave it a shot and here is my version of a signature tag for you:

matrix.jpg

If you like it and want to use it, follow HiLander's instructions from a previous post, OK?

If you don't like it, No Problem! :D

Cool sigs you guys! If any of you would like to make one for me i'd really appreciate it. I go by Sgt. Slaughter or Sarge and my weapon of choice is an M4/M203. I'm also into martial arts if you're looking to do something a little different. Thanx in advance. ;)

Has no one heard my plea? :( Seriously tho as for more info I really like the SAS gas mask characters and the Navy SEALs unis. I did say if "any-one" is willing i would appreciate the effort. ;)

@Velocity, I was wondering when you'd jump in.

lol :P I've been busy lately revising for some AS level examinations at school so i havent had time to scan the forum. I only just registered lol :o if i had been able to get on the site earlier i would of offered my assistance earlier on. But better late than never lol :P:D

Velo

okay I was going to post a new topic but this would probably be the place to ask okay

1.could you have sound on your sig?

2.if so would the GR.net "people in control" allow it?

If you cant just tell me and Ill go jump off a roof or something :hehe:

Please don't ask for sound, that would screw with things.

Can you imagine, 4 or 5 guys with sound on their sigs posting in the same topic, what a mess for my sound system.

@Velocity, yeah that is one of my favs.

yeah, sound would be total chaos. especially since that would force me to weave in all sorts of black hawk down sound bytes haha :huh:

necron, flash matrix thingy will be on the way soon.

kamikaze, give me a little time and ill get back to you.

sgt, ill help you out, just email me (serves to remind me to work on it :)).

anyone else wanna dabble w/ flash sigs just email me. cheers.

Cool sigs you guys! If any of you would like to make one for me i'd really appreciate it. I go by Sgt. Slaughter or Sarge and my weapon of choice is an M4/M203. I'm also into martial arts if you're looking to do something a little different. Thanx in advance. ;)

Has no one heard my plea? :( Seriously tho as for more info I really like the SAS gas mask characters and the Navy SEALs unis. I did say if "any-one" is willing i would appreciate the effort. ;)

Hey Sarge,

Here is what I came up with:

slaughte.jpg

If you like it, follow HiLandr's instructions in this thread.

If you don't, no problem! :D

I remember that one velocity, I was really impressed when you introduced it a while back. Still lookin good Necron. I agree with NC, keep the sigs comin you all who are great at makin em for us unfortunates who don't know jack about 'em.

Thanks for the compliments, Killa!

I just glad to be able to help out other members of the community with giving them unique sig graphics.