Signatures

_1G_HiLandR

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool! never had a sig in the old forums. might as well start out in the new ones with a cool one!

could you PLEASE make me a sig? if you could that would be really cool. doesn't have to be anything fancy, just what you have time for.

my name is matt but in here i'm JTF-2 (don't know what other info you need?)

:D

hmmmm...well my favourite all time mod would be Piccolo's Navy SEALS v2. a great all round mod.

ummmm...my name JTF-2 (Joint Task Force 2) is the name of Canada's top CT/military special forces unit.

i normaly play as a sniper in GR :o=

Hey Hilandr, I would like to take you up on your offer, but I do not want you to take time off just to make me a sig. Whenever you have time is fine...

I usually play as a Rifleman with an OICW, but my favorite character in the game is Dieter Munz. Sooo, my idea is to make him the focal point of the sig and just to have a cool background with my name: Killa_N_Manila in there somewhere. Thanks man, and if you can't get around to completing this, its perfectly fine, I just thought I would take advantage of the opportunity. :)

Oh, that's very nice of you. Might I also take you up on that offer? I'd like something like you made for JTF-2, with some uniqueness of course. Let me see if I can find on the net for the insignia that I'd like to be displayed on the signature.

This is, of course, only if you have time and/or willing to do it :D

Thanks in advance.

Out.

_1G_HiLandR Nice Work so far :D Very good

If you get a little bogged down with Requests, send some my Way as I wouldnt mind whipping up a couple of Siggys.

I just recently created my Siggy and Avatar. So if you need any help just ask.

Keep up the good work

MrMacca

:D

Wow, I'm impressed...what application did you use to create these? I'm trying to work on mine, but they keep rendering too large...

a good way to get the size is right clik on one someone has made save it open it in photoshot ctrl+a then delete and you have a blank canvas the perfect size, you may use mine , since i dunno if some people would object to this, but as long as u do what i suggested u are only using the dimensions and not stealing someone's designs, u can do the same for your avatar as well.

:ph34r: ~NkOgNiTo~ :ph34r:

That is great!! If you have time could you pop me one in also. Always wanted one. My in game name is MATRIX. I usually use the support guy--M-60...I play a lot with the HX4 mod and love the DS maps--Thank you HiLandR--

ps-Since I know zip about sigs--Do I need any special software to save it??

nah, he will take care of that for you most likely it has to be saved before he can send it to you, jpeg,bmp, etc. ONE of the best things about the new forums is that before u had to host it to have a sig now u can upload right to here.

Edited by ~NkOgNiTo~

Hey 1G HiLandR,

This is a great offer and if you don't mind, I would like to offer my services as well. My design efforts are a bit different and I don't mean to take away from your efforts.

That's why I am sorta, asking permission since you started this! :D

I use to do signature tags for a Science Fiction and Fantasy forum. To be honest I miss doing them! So if I can help out and offer something a bit different, I am willing to assist, OK?

1. Go to the image I made for you.

2. Right click the image and scroll down to properties. Then copy the url. (cntrl c)

3. Just go to "My Controls" then click edit signature then paste the image in there (cntrl V).

4. Click update my signature!