Website Counter

Stinger

You should check out Nedstat.

Register for a free basic account. From there you can check your traffic and place information of it on your site which can be viewed by visitors.

Its simple and its a decent company.

Good Luck, BlueRose_76

Edit; crap, cant get the link straight. howmany netstatds and nedsdats are there anyway. :angry: Okee, now the link is fine. :rocky:

Edited by BlueRose_76

Oh sorry for not mention it; its is a service, not a script for in your site code. Its very handy tho. After you register your account, with details of your site which they monitor, you can log in and check your stats online.

Regards, BlueRose_76

Actually, IMO it's better to have your own program running. In apache, (which is what you're running stinger?....) you have a file called access.log which is a log of all access to your apache server. You get a program that parses the entire access log and generates a report. I would recommend these two....

Webalizer and AwStats. Google for em. They run as scripts on your server and are fairly easy to setup. HTH. :)

Download the log files and run an analyzer that runs in windows.

I love Funnelweb analyzer, but my demo just ran out and I can't even see a buy link on the site!

There are plenty of other apps that will print nice reports from your desktop.

cool....you might wanna change the background though the grey kinda makes the black not really stand out like the black does on white

LOL...I was looking at the pics.....yeah I know your secret I saw the one called...horny.jpg....you bad bad boy :P

Edited by Kamakazi

lol, I'm surprised u waited for it to load on ur 56k. I should put my 300MB's of backgrounds up on there. They are really cool...well most of them anyways.

I don't think I could take a white background :( too empty feeeling.

Edited by Stinger

That is a 100% done in notepad site. It's not great I know but IIRC I only started learning HTML on Sunday. I hate frontpage and dont know how to use/havent even installed dreamweaver in ages so its foreign to me. I learned the little I know from http://www.htmlgoodies.com/ and some help on the HTML from FireFly and RooK and then some help on the site from lots of people lol And whats the coolest thing is I am hosting it all 100% free :D