Ghost Recon.net Forums

Small preview of the M16 sniper

How come that your so fascinated by the M16?

cause the mod is called the colt mod, the mod contains weapons made by colt

and since the m16 is made by colt, we included all different version of the weapon

And by the way, isn´t you M16 there just a product of US gunlaws (no tactical handgrip etc.)?

who cares, its a game modification, i cant understand why everyone gets so technical with game mods and weapons

They look awesome. Nice work. I have made a colt similiar to those. it is a CAR A3 or something. I got the pics from firearms auction website, so I think that is what it is called. I can't remember if that is the actual scope or if I took it from the HK SR9TC i made.

But anyway it shows a kind of cheekpiece on the buttstock. Like talked about above.

coltA3.jpg

Excuise me, mates, i m not an expert for US Weapons but:

All this weapons really exist ? :rolleyes:

If it dont so, i want a M4 with C-Mag, Forgrips, LAserlight and sight, any scope exist, M203, Flashlight, silencer

and a buddie who carry for me ! ;)

Just a question Yoda,

Is that skin based off a real military rifle. I've never seen it before, at least not the grip and stock. I know of the m90 and the sr25, but I've never seen

that before. Prove me wrong. It looks wicked cool.

Just a question Yoda,

Is that skin  based off a real military rifle.  I've never seen it before, at least not the grip and stock.  I know of the m90 and the sr25, but I've never seen

that before.  Prove me wrong.  It looks wicked cool.

jrc-1.jpg

:D

that's just the base model. I still need to add scopes and grips and stuff...

yes those guns are airsoft.

but what does it matter? the grip and stock can be added to any M16 most likely .

The question moakes2783 asked was about grip and stock. That's where I took it from... I just liked it I guess. It looked "wicked" :P

um.. Yohasplate, them are airsoft. im not saying that there is not of real Ar-15/M-16 like that but that is a pic of two custom airsoft M-16's

*smacks forehead*

first, you spelled yodasplat wrong dood!

second, dont take this personally, but its comments like this that makes me say that after the colt mod and the community mod i WILL officially be retiring from modding GR

alot of people are sooooo bent on wanting the ballistics of the weapons to be realistic, that they take the fun out of online gaming so this is my OFFICIAL resignation

*edit* or they are critical on whether or not a gun is real or a BB gun

this community is too technical for me, i play online games to meet new people and have fun, not to worry about whether or not a gun is real or if the recoil is greater then is should be or if the capacity of a mag is 30 or 50 or whether a scope see further then it should

Edited by shadow2k1
How come that your so fascinated by the M16?

cause the mod is called the colt mod, the mod contains weapons made by colt

and since the m16 is made by colt, we included all different version of the weapon

And by the way, isn´t you M16 there just a product of US gunlaws (no tactical handgrip etc.)?

who cares, its a game modification, i cant understand why everyone gets so technical with game mods and weapons

Sorry Yodasplat. I didn´t mean to offend you in any way.

no harm done guys. :D

I am not offended.

I want to defuse the situation a little by saying that both me and Shadow have been thinking about retiring from modding after the Colt mod and we have been thinking about doing this for quite some time.

This has nothing to do with you guys specifically. Nothing that happened here in this thread or with you guys caused me and Shadow to come to this decision. It's more a question of cronic lack of personal free time and a series of frustrating situations we found ourselves in, in the past, that pretty much took the fun out of modding for us.

I am donating the Steyr guns to the Community mod and I am finishing the Colt mod and after that I will quit modding for GR.

I am not quitting the community, in fact I plan to start running a few servers from time to time and to start actually playing GR and have fun with it for once!

There's plenty of talented modders out there that will more than compensate for me and Shadow dropping out.

The Colt mod is progressing rather fast and I should be done with my models in a couple of weeks at most.

Again, no harm done, we are still friends and if anything I will see you online playing GR! :D

I want to defuse the situation a little by saying that both me and Shadow have been thinking about retiring from modding after the Colt mod and we have been thinking about doing this for quite some time.

I will second that. It's not you guys, they've been thinking about it a while.

I was hoping to stick around for a few more projects with Trance, but I respect YS and Shadow's desicion.

I hate to see them leave, and I hate to have to leave them.