New Mod

Fortran

Regarding the Iranian Embassy Siege:

We are currently breaking this mission apart trying to figure out how we will do this best. One suggestion so far has been to have some sort of modified command map that leaves the building plan very easy to navigate with Alpha, Bravo and Charlie Teams ie. Because the level is only set in the embassy, we can make the building command plan very open.. taking up most of the map command interface...and thus meaning you can actually send A+B or C teams to specific parts of the embassy.

Will there be any outside at all? If not how will the insertations be staged? Without starting from outside the embassy won't there be problems with having to have the insertation areas inside?

Also, how I am curious how multiple inserations will work... unlike default Ghost Recon style missions there will have to be multiple insertations to simulate the SAS team entering the embassy from different locations? To what extent will these be customisable and how?

Anyway, I cannot wait till this mod is released... sounds great and keep up the good work! :D:P

As for the B 2-0, you need to make a bulldozer…

And goats, lots and lots of goats!  :hehe:

For the future missions will you be making future weapons apart from things like the OICW and G11?  

CLARK

@ Viper

Regarding missions, there will be a few additions to the usual GR 2008 weapons, but not many. This is actually an area we have not researched yet. We have been so caught up with the real-life missions and getting them accurate.

@Agent

Will there be any outside at all? If not how will the insertations be staged? Without starting from outside the embassy won't there be problems with having to have the insertation areas inside?

Also, how I am curious how multiple inserations will work... unlike default Ghost Recon style missions there will have to be multiple insertations to simulate the SAS team entering the embassy from different locations? To what extent will these be customisable and how?

Ok, well as you may or not know, the Ghost Recon engine only supports 2 shermanlevels in a map..ie you can have only 2 floors. This is because of the command map problem. So..we are going to start the embassy mission with a cut scene, showing the initial abseiling onto the balcony of the 1st floor. The player will then start the mission from the balcony and proceed to gain entry. We are going to try and modifiy the insertion points to use a multiplayer style setup, where 3 base insertion points can be used. This means, that some of the players will start on the front balcony and others members of the team will start inside at the rear of the building. Hopefully :rolleyes:

@Everybody: New Alpha version Skud launcher in the media gallery at sas evo.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce the development of a new GhostRecon mod.

S.A.S Evolution

A complete conversion of GR including 10 new singleplayer maps and missions.

We are moving into development now...so any support from the community would be fantastic.

Come and check us out.....S.A.S Evolution

hhmm, is the link incorrect??? :huh: I dont see anything :huh:

Hey, I was kind of on the SAS Evolution project...I was doing research for them and what not. The last I had heard, the main guy was going on vacation in Feb for a couple of weeks and I never heard anything after that. Eventually the site went down, but I never recieved any word about what exactly happened. Does anyone else know?

well it looks like u already have the following

and if u want some research on the sas do u have covert operations its the game that comes after rinbow6 and eagle watch just before rogue spear?

well if ya dont u should get it cause on the second cd is a has a bunch of intel on all the special orginazations all over the world all the terrorism aspects aswell even down the equipment each special terroroism team uses and lol theres a test on it as well in the cd