Favorite Muscle Car

Stinger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, Charger Daytona and Plymouth Superbird. Only cars ever to be outlawed by Nascar. :)

My favorite is either the 70 Challenger TA (red and black), or the 'Cuda ARR (purple and black) of the same year. Specially built cars so they could enter them in the Trans AM series. An orange and black '70 Boss 302 is also quite appealing.

For modern muscle, it would definately have to be a red '03 Mustang Mach 1. Affordable with room to grow.

'68 Buick GS

gs350a.jpg

'70 Chevelle SS 454

70chevelless-blue-dsf.jpg

The Judge

70judge.jpg

My first car was a '69 Beaumont handed down to me by my father (this is a '68 ) looked just like this, though it was green when I got it .

10052a.JPG

Edited by =UAL=Havok

Mine are, in no particular order

69 Judge

71 Cuda

72 Chevelle (396 cowl induction)

69 Hemi Charger

My all time favorite though was my 72 Chevy Impala that was just, and I mean within 50 H.P., of staying street legal. To look at it you would not have recognized it as an Impala. To say that it was modified somewhat would have been an understatement. :devil::devil::devil:

I put it up against one of the cars on my list. A sweet 72 Chevelle she was too.

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

If those were Cuda's then  :stupid:.

lmao...its late and I wasnt paying attention to the right screen. I was on another site looking at cars and it carried over. Nice superbirds* there WK. I wanna see one with the pointy nose ripped off. My mom had a chevelle...she was tellin me about it and how she wrecked it :( leave it to a woman driver to wreck a perfectly good car j/k :P

Edited by Stinger

1960-70's Pontiac GTO, any of 'em! Especially the '69 Judge. And BTW, I own a blue 1971 Pontiac GTO 400 :rocky: It was given to me by my father. Right now it just sits in the shed, with a cover over it, I don't have it insured :unsure:

Dude u r lucky so VERY lucky....insurance should be cheap on that thing depending how u do it. Get that baby insured and drive her to KC, MO so I can take her for a spin :D

Dude u r lucky so VERY lucky....insurance should be cheap on that thing depending how u do it. Get that baby insured and drive her to KC, MO so I can take her for a spin  :D

Insurance may be, but the gas won't ;) Anytime time I plan on heading south, Stinger, I'll be sure to stop by with her :thumbsup:

I'm an all around Mopar nut. I'd take one of their family of cars just about any day of the week. I just wished they had an affordable modern sports car besides having to get a Dakota with a V8. Nice that they brought back the Hemi though.

Stinger, you can see what they look like without the noses. The Superbird is actually a Road Runner/GTX (note the cartoon character Road Runner on its spoiler). The other is pretty self explanatory.