list your fav. "non-fps" pc games here.

cajun47

Like Stinger said, Vice City is one hell of a game. And if you like that Mafia is another good, if not underrated, game.

I've just got back into the commandos series which is excellent. Even if you don't like strategy games you'll be hooked :rocky:

Im not sure if you wanna try this, its an RPG, but the killing in it is not FPS style at all. Its Called Deus Ex and is a TOP notch game. I mean top notch. If you want your mind boggled by the storyline which is influnced by what you do, if you want to explore or be stealth its all in here. Its really good evne thou its gettin on a bit. Try the demo before you buy. I mean the graphics are pretty good on my new PC they dont look manky.

Deus EX is one of the GREATEST ! ! Simply awesome it is ! !

I also like the C&C series, Freelancer, Starlancer, Privateer 2, and I just started fiddling with Sierra's Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura.

I still play Diablo 2, and my brother just got me the entire Baldur's Gate series, and Emperor For Dune. I also have both installments of Independence War.

mostly I play FPS/tacsims... but I got all kinds of others too!!!

My Personal Favs:

~Commandos Series- great stealthy throat cutting fun!

~Shogun: Total War- taking over japan with ninjas and heavy calvery fun!

~Shadow Company- great stealthy throat cutting fun! but this time, mp5sd, augs, ak's, galil's, and everything else is thrown in the mix. This game would probably be tough to find.

~CC: Red Alert- it's all about the red alert.

~Janes ATF and Longbow and F15 and F18- sweet ass flight sims... you can get all the cool flight controls and be a computer dork fighter pilot! like I once was...

now i'm a computer dork special operator.

Well my favorites are.... CFS2......and....hmmmm :huh: ....uh...... does Spinter Cell count as a FPS :blink:? Cause I love that game alot...... and well......uh...... I don't really play anything other than those and GR :P.

Opps I forgot about AOE2... I like that game too.

Edited by NYR_32

Okay nobody throwing Age of Empires 2 the love it deserves

All these playahatas

Well Empire Earth and Rise of Nations are both better and cover more time too I think they are better personally but back when they weren't out yet Age of Empires had to be one of my faves (I played it to death).