SWEBAT 2005 - Progress Thread

Tollen

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, lets see if we can ruin some keyboards here. The CV 9040C model is finally completed :D and it turned out pretty good if I may say it myself.

Sorry bout the big images that follow but cutting down on size would really kill the resolution.

9040c_final3.jpg

9040c_final1.jpg

9040c_final2.jpg

9040c_final4.jpg

After adding on a few things to the earlier model this one ended not all to far over 5000 polys so it should run sweet as ingame.

Snow

All you need now is Lt. Gruber to polish it every day and call it "my little tank" affectionately 

'Alo, 'alo...anybody know that show?

Laughed as soon as i saw "my little tank'- Yeah Allo Allo was a great show. Showed in Australia for years- the picture of the falne Madoona with the big boobies.

"lisseen veeeryyy carefully I shall saii thees only onnce" (gotta love French chicks)

Mr Renae Otwa with his constant female attention. And Herr Flick!!

Or good ole Crabtree:- "It is a dick Night!"

I'll release those pics of you, the cheerleader and the watermelon

Rocky :unsure:

Edited by Gordo_Viper

Thanks guys! :D It's comments like that that makes modding worth it! I've been tearing my hear out over texturing problems on that thing but in the end I managed to solve most of them.

@Gordo: the Autocannon and Mag58 will work ingame as soon a I can get it exported. Never exported any vehicle before so it will be a new experience.

@Streinger: guess I could always make a Lt Gruber character ;) And of cource we know that show! Anyone seen the painting of the madonna with the big boobies anywhere? :devil:

@Lancer: a beer will do mate! I'm not really into getting kisses from blokes ;)

@Streinger: guess I could always make a Lt Gruber character  ;) And of cource we know that show! Anyone seen the painting of the madonna with the big boobies anywhere?  :devil:

Nah, not for a while. Last time I saw it where when they hid it in the big wurst/sausage.

Any one remember the line:

"Watch carefully, I will show this only once!"

"oohhhh some one *cough* give me my camera *cough*"

Edited by Tollen

After alot of cursing the CV9040C is finally working ingame :D

I do have some issues to adress before I'm fully happy with it though, as the roadwheels on one side spinning in the right direction but in the wrong direction on the other side :blink: Should be easily fixed though I hope.

Sorry bout the big images again but..... ;)

9040c_ingame1.jpg

9040c_ingame2.jpg

And just because I felt like testing it out, hope not to see all to much of this during our missions :nono:

9040c_ingame3.jpg

Might just add on some flames to go with the smoke.

Snow

Sweet! Smoke, flames, debris, if the turret could fly off too that would be neat :D

<excuse for posting mode>

Hey Mamon, who's side are you on? ;)

</excuse for posting mode>

He he he...

Being a 'Maiden fan I just had to dive in and grab the 666:th post :stupid:

"666, the number of the beast..."

Sweet! Smoke, flames, debris, if the turret could fly off too that would be neat  :D

<excuse for posting mode>

Hey Mamon, who's side are you on? ;)

</excuse for posting mode>

He he he...

I'm on Svensk side but I love to see stuff explode! :D

..well actually I think i'm on the other side according to Snowfella :unsure:

Unfortunately we can't pinpoint a set release date yet as we still have quite a bit of work left, most weapons and such are made but there are no telling how long it will take us to complete the remaining tasks :unsure:

And to SC and Mamon, I beg to differ guys....I could make the turret go balistic if that CV is destroyed :devil::blink: All it takes is a damage animation and as it so happends that's what's next on my agenda! Doubt I'll make the turret really come off though as there are downsides involved in that, things like if the CV is standing next to buildings the turret might end up inside the building or on a sideslope it might end up either deep in the ground or suspended in the air. I might play with it though as a learning experience.

And Mamon, think I have the perfect weapon lined up for you mate ;)

Maybe the treds could plop off like in Saving Private Ryan, or the tank can be mangled to make it look...Awesome!

And Mamon, think I have the perfect weapon lined up for you mate

Sweet! I get an Stg44!! :P I wonder what it is...