SWEBAT 2005 - Progress Thread

Tollen

Thanks guys :D

Got something else up my sleeve that I came up with at work and are going to test today. If all works as I hope it will then I should have some new shots up later on today.

@Chems: Can't very well kill the poor little thing on startup as it would be pretty hard to make him fly over the map then ;) Probably going to be forced to try drowning out the blackhawk sound by playing a jet engine sound as it flies past.

Time to get cracking with this idea of mine :ph34r:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no quite the contray mate, they never put the code in properly for helis, because they were just for the cinematic at the start like, try it trust me, the helis work fine even if they are dead :D They still follow their paths and things. At least thats if I remember correctly but yeah try it!

And also you can add your own sounds to the model, thou Ive only ever added no sound to a heli model. Open up the map editor and then sounds and put operating in, then select a sound, I know it works for no sound but not sure about a new sound.

And also you can add your own sounds to the model, thou Ive only ever added no sound to a heli model. Open up the map editor and then sounds and put operating in, then select a sound, I know it works for no sound but not sure about a new sound.

Has anybody else been able to achieve this?? No offense buddy, but my team has yet to been able to get this to work, and I dont know anyone else who has either.

It would be beneficial if it really could.

Ouch...can't stand that stuff Lancer...last time I got into it you might remember a pink XM8 getting created :blink: I'll stick with me beer this chrissy!

@Chems: havne't really done anything more on that vehicle as I was waiting for my Wacom tablet to get here, was meaning to try it out on that texture to start off with. But now it seems I won't be getting that tablet for atleast another 2 weeks as parts of my order was out of stock :(

Well, I thought that I should wish you all a merry christmas the day before the 24 hour embargo of the Internet. This year have been quite busy and even if some people have expressed their concerns regarding me being alive, or if I've became polar bear dinner or something, I've sneaked into the thread once in a while to see and gasp upon the progress that have been made.

Well, a merry christamas and a happy new year,

god jul och gott nytt år,

Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr,

Feliz Navidad y una Feliz Año Nuevo,

Geseende Kerfees en 'n gelukkige,

Sretan Bozic. Vesela Nova Godine,

to all you! :santa:

/and I hope that my atempt here to translate "Merry Christmas and a happy new year" haven´t turned up any offensive phrases :unsure:

Would probably be "Merry bloody christmas, mate" here in Australia.

@Simulacra: unfortunately that Spray based site has been down quite a long time, never got updated with new stuff either. I do have the space for a site but just not the time to fix one up. Besides, HTML isn't my strong side :wall:

And now for an update from the Woolworth slave, in other words me. Day 6 straight at work, totalling nearly 60 hours, and I've tossed in the towel! Not fully though as I can't afford that. Time to try and catch up on some well needed sleep before I have to be back again 5am sunday morning.

@Tollen: nice to see you drop by mate! Guess we can change your status from MIA to MMIA (Mostly Missing In Action) :P Btw, got a copy of that magazine you told me about and it is indeed my model. Written an email to them and told em about it but haven't got a reply yet. Bloody copyright thiefs :o=