New

IceXXMan

Hey all i'm new to here. I not too too shure but i've got a question to ask. Is this form just for PC or is it for all platforms?

Other than that my name is Jay i'm 12 from Canada. I'm on the comp a lot. I also play X-Box with crap games right now. I'm getting X-Box Live the day that Ghost Recon: Island Thunder comes out for X-Box and i'll be renting it for a week or so (I don't have enough money for both :angry::wall::wall::angry: but anyways I'm a big fan of Ghost Recon. Actually the game (well...was ONE OF the games) that inspired me to join the army. And thats all I can think of right now.

Welcome to GR.net! :rocky:

This forum has all platforms. There even is a section that is dedicated to those who play on the various consoles. Go here.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome Jay !

You just became a member of one of the best sites on the web.

We have alot of great forums here. Spend some time exploring them. We also have a great membership with really good people here.

Have fun, and feel free to post, and if you have any questions, just ask. The only dumb one is the one you dont ask.