Ghost Recon.net Forums

In the block where the objective is completed add timer and then give it the amount of time you desire. Then go to the block of the explosion in IGOR and make the trigger Timer Expired pick the time you just made earlier and it will work fine. Hope that helps

Edit the name of the timer function in IGOR is called "TimerSet" to add a new timer.

Edited by Stinger
In the block where the objective is completed add timer and then give it the amount of time you desire. Then go to the block of the explosion in IGOR and make the trigger Timer Expired pick the time you just made earlier and it will work fine. Hope that helps

Edit the name of the timer function in IGOR is called "TimerSet" to add a new timer.

Do you also need to use destroy object if it's a building?

i didnt use destroy object i simply add special effects that would go off when the timer expired, if the timer expires before the objective is complete then u lose so i added the endmission also for when the timer expires, but if its not the last objective u will need a seperate timer for the end mission and a timerkill command for when the objective is complete...woohoo i learn't me sumtin!!! :lol: of course im sure this is just one way to do it, heck it may even be the hard way, but im just learning as i go

Edited by ~NkOgNiTo~

Igor is just like playing GR :P dont lose focus and dont give up, and never take a too long break or you will lose all knowledge hehe

I was making a mission once, and then left it there for couple of weeks (with a error on it(deleted atr.file with actor still on map !)

It was a good idea and decided to continue with it, but totally forgot about the error.

I checked the whole script: actors, triggers etc.Couldnt find the error so...

deleted the mission ! too bad (lost months of work :( )