Problem with the patch 1.4

moto

after I installed patch1.4 and start playing again when I activated ihe navy seal 2.0 mod after I chose the sniper and rifleman when I start playing It doesn't have the crosshair(that's yellow line) for the M82 Barret but for other sniper rifle It's fine same as the rifleman same problem in the sabre 1.3 too this is my problem help please :wacko:

Well - Your Regularly Installed Game ( "GR", "DS", and "IT" ) appears to be fine. Its the Mods that seem to be Dropping the Reticle for You.

Follow this Method of finding out which Mod is the Issue.

- Disable Sabre Teams and Navy Seals / Start "GR" and see if the Rets. return.

- Enable ONLY Navy Seals / Start "GR" and see if You still have the Rets. / Disable Navy Seals.

- Enable Sabre Teams / Start "GR" and see if You still have the Rets. / Disable Sabre Teams.

Please repost here with Your results as to which Mod caused the Rets. in Your Installation of "GR" to dissappear.

Regards,

After I did as the following in seal m4 sopmod ,M82barret doesn't have the rets in sabre m4 sopmod doesn't have the rets and If I switch to use the m203 the rets would become thinner but none of this happen before I install patch1.4