Wolfserver Members Wanted

Syncopator

Just a reminder that anyone looking for good clean regular games with no nonsense or hassle -

Checkout Wolfservers HERE

There are 2 servers - public and a private members.

Basically if you have 2 minutes - go and register and get the password (check forums)...

its time well spent....good games every nite - from coop to teamplay.

MP1/MP2/HX4 and Frostbite 1.1 required - so tool up! :ph34r::o=

Also regulars on TS 2.0 - on the Wolf Server for TS - details on the site....

A little bit of prep - and you can have access to good coop any nite....

Hope to see more there ;)

Enjoy.

(There Anubis....Ive done my bit of PR matey :lol::rocky: )

Edited by Syncopator

NJ advertising WeeBoz....... Im mean Syncopator :P

Seriously if you haven't found a good clean place to play..... check out WOLF servers.... good games and tons of fun.

NYR_32 Wolf Servers GR Admin

Edited by NYR_32

LOL Syn/Wee

Well folks, it appears there has been another satisfied customer. Im sure UAL Hawk can also vouch that we like to provide and maintain clean servers for your enjoyment. I know a lot of ya dont like going outside the GRnet members only, and thats great. But i guarantee one thing, you play at WOLF a few times (especially the member server) you dont get the wise punk, the lame accuser or cheater and you have nothing but laughs and a fun time.

Dont believe me? ask any member here what the private server is like when people are playing :D

Aye good server mateys ! Though I will have to find out who this new member to UAL is ; Hawk ? Oh you must mean Warhawk or else there is an impostor !!

Anyways, wolfservers are always good for a good time (even though they need to get a new helo pilot that doesn't drop ya into those hot LZs ;) )

Well off I go for a game or two now....

I have to echo my appriciation to the [WOLF] Admins and Staff who maintain a great Server. I too, have started to frequent the [WOLF]Member's Server, after some gentle prodding from NYR_32. ;)

As one of the regulars to the GR.NET Dedi, I was quite impressed to see another server of similar virtue. To all those who search for a clean and friendly gaming enviroment, look no further than [WOLF]Servers.

I look forward to seeing YOU there.

ok. I've joined up, downloaded the mods and went to play and got asked for password! :angry:

Went back to the forums and found password!! :D

Went back to play and got kicked!?!? :unsure:

Only thing i think it could be is i have hx4 fort chaos and it asks for hx4. Is there a difference? I was empty at the time apart from the admin guy.

:ph34r:

p.s. it was the co-op room.

Anyways, wolfservers are always good for a good time (even though they need to get a new helo pilot that doesn't drop ya into those hot LZs  )

It would be nice eh? :lol: That helo drop from about 50' in the air over MBC spawn gives me a gimp leg every time.... :(

Went back to play and got kicked!?!? 

Hey N1nja - what happened? You got kicked? ie. did you get on then someone banned u? or you just couldnt get on at all...

let me know - Im sure NYR or Anubis will be able to sort - provided you weren't banned for a reason - which I doubt would be the case anyway ;)

Who was on at time of joining if you got kicked?

Methinks maybe ninja has wrong version of HX4 because this same problem , IIRC, happened when he tried to connect to my server whilst we were running that mod .

I have HX4 fort chaos which i got through GRnet. :)

I never got in at all, same as when i tried to join you Havok. :huh:

I'm getting the 1.1 patxh as we speak and hopefully be joining in shortly!! :o=:wacko:

:ph34r: