Would you buy another expansion?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the game (Gold Edition) and I really like it, but I only paid $40 for the original plus the two expansions... so $20 would be a little steep for just an expansion. As long as the quality was comparable to the original and expansions, I'd definitely consider it, though. I wish the Desert Siege expansion had more single player maps, I really like the African setting.

I just got the game (Gold Edition) and I really like it, but I only paid $40 for the original plus the two expansions... so $20 would be a little steep for just an expansion. As long as the quality was comparable to the original and expansions, I'd definitely consider it, though. I wish the Desert Siege expansion had more single player maps, I really like the African setting.

YOU THINK THATS STEEP!!! I GOTTA PAY $100 FOR THE GOLD PACK HERE IN AUSTRALIA!!

YOU THINK THATS STEEP!!! I GOTTA PAY $100 FOR THE GOLD PACK HERE IN AUSTRALIA!!

If that's $100 USD... well, that sucks. If it's $100 AUD, it still sucks, but not quite as much. I never said $40 for the Gold Edition was steep though...

At any rate, the two expansions have 13 maps each, and the original has 21 maps, so that's a total of 47 maps. I can only compare to what I paid... so $20 for only 13 more maps seems a little steep to me. However, like I said... if it was good, I'd definitely consider it because I really like the game.

I would totally buy another expansion pack - and wouldn't mind paying the money. Here in the UK the original GR was £30 ($45) and the expansion packs were £20 ($30) - but worth every penny.

Wonder what environment would be best for a new expansion.........