Ghost Recon.net Forums

AFAIK Mike Schell was the only one to do this. And he had a converter mode, but decided not to rellease it because of mod theft.

He has however released all of the GR gun models, and all of the characters as 3ds files.

It can be done,but the implications,and ramifications of such a request can be treated with a little sceptcism!!It opens the door to stealing other modders hard work!!

If you want to change something,then this may sound a bit harsh,stop being lazy and make it yourself,!!All modders here including myself all make our own stuff from scratch,that's the idea of modding!!

I hear you about the whole mod theft thing, but what it comes down to is I really don't have time. Kids, school, and work prevent that. I already hear it about the time I spend in front of this machine now. Where can I find the GR gun models that Mike Schell put out? ;)

Quu,

I hear ya too buddy,speaking as one of the older modders out there(40!!),I too have a wife who doesn't understand(that modding is better than blowing a fortune on booze!!),and 2 kids who demand a lot of attention!!

There is no secret,if you want to do it you just got to make the time!!There are also real life issues such as work to contend with too,being a modder requires time and patience,ther a lot of excellent youngsters out ther who've got youth on their side,people like Chems,Marcinko,and Piccolo,although he's semi retired at 17!!

You simply have to put the effort in to produce the end product,whether it be dredging the depths of the net for that elusive side view of a particular weapon,for textures etc,there are a lot of weapon mods out there,and I myself have an M4 mod with over 20 variants,almost ready for release(24hrs hopefully!!).