M16 vs AK-47 Game On!

Ruin

Yeah!  That might just work! Yeah, yeah!

or not.

Owch, lol. :lol:

You should open your own ice cream place, right next to his!

You can call it "XO's Ice Cream Place : The Place For Ice Cream Thats Better Then That Dude Next To Me, His Sucks." Or abv. it XOICPTPFICTBTTDNTMHS.

:devil:

ROFLMFAO! OMG... Now I know why we let you stay here Sart... :hehe::lol:

I thought it was funniest when I was running and shooting adn somehow shot Pyro...

Eh, anyway, I'm with you XO $$ is better.

i was too drunk to play

:huh: TOO drunk to play? How did u manage that? Polish Vodka!? :lol:

over in Poland they drink that vodka straight! it warns you in the travel books not to get into a drinking contest with anybody over there.. after seeing the "beer pyramid" at my friends apartments, i can believe why.

I hear you guys were talking about my romantical affairs as well.. You just wait, I'll have luck some time (maybe this time with Jana)

Great game guys, had a lot of fun... especially on Farm Day.

Poor Pyro with his crazy charges right out into the open... :blink:

Let's do it again next weekend. :D

Also, Zeb, I heard they're issuing a new patch for the Tuna drivers, don't get it. Apparently the changes they did mess with the flavor.

Great game guys, had a lot of fun... especially on Farm Day.

Yeh, you certainly had our number! Infact, before you joining the server next time, you have to contact me and share your night technique. Uhm, that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Anyone here know what a beer snake is???

At the afterparty within an hour 8 of us had one about 16 inches long.

I dont think I want to know... :rolleyes:

A small piece from worldsurface.com

I went to get a round of beers and on the way back got a whisper in my ear.

“Mate, we’re making a beer snake. Bring us yer empties when yer done.” Standing between the tiers of stands with an air of affected carelessness and a suspicious number of empty plastics, a couple of Aussie blokes in their twenties tipped us the wink. The fabled beer snake was underway.

Reading the Sydney Morning Herald the day before, we had seen a picture of a beer snake. Constructed solely from lots of empty plastic glasses strung together until the result was at least ten feet long, their construction was the main project of the afternoon, largely because we weren’t supposed to make them and the security guards immediately pounced on and confiscated them. The tell-tale sign to look out for was a row of people looking down and fumbling on the ground with their hands, before they rose as one and presented their creation to the crowd, who acclaimed it with cheers and applause. Porter, by now worryingly pink and drunk as a lord, took the task upon himself as though it were a crusade, befriending anyone who was making a snake and rising out of the crowd at random points for the rest of the day, grinning in wonder.

what the heck?  :blink:

It's a string of beer cans?  If so, this raises two issues.

1.  I now understand Steve Irwin.  He had nothing else to do.

2.  A sixteen inch beersnake is weak.  Moreso if it took an hour to assemble. :lol:

Not strung together, compressed together.

I'd say each cup is worth about 7-10mm.

16 inch is no weak effort for 8 guys in an hour, do the math.

If you want to see a good one, as Terry says, go to the MCG. Down in the (old) bay 13 area you see em so long it takes like 5 or 6 guys to hold em up. (both hands). Then someone cracks out a beachball, and the real party starts :P

thanks for the games dannik and ruin. Good to get back into it after a couple of months. Hopefully it can be a weekly thing and about the same time as well as it suits us Scottish players!! :D

The no-nvg's was a good choice, i usually run around as though i can't see anyway! :P

thanks again  :ph34r:

Wait, so you are Scottish. I can't remember if we've had this conversation before but... where abouts are you from?

lol I'm from Glasgow, Charing Cross to be precise. Don't know if we have had the conversation before but noticed there are a few Scots on here!