A day in the life

X69RZX

Just played this last night.... well done man!

I love how the first mission is all cinematics... makes for a REALLY cool feel for the real insertion.

And boy was it tough in the rain :angry: hehehe....

I should have paid more attention to the fact that you're not allowed to switch players, as I inserted with a sensor kit (wished I had grenades) ;)

One thing tho... When I had a guy on my back (or girl maybe) I was trying to switch to that third-person view to try and see how the body on the back thing looked (too impatient to wait for the end of the mission and replay), but what happened was wierd...

After hittin F2, F1 and F3 in odd combinations, I ended up switching to My machine gunner (bravo, slot one)... YAY!.. from there, I ran down to chek out how the body looked on my alpha 1 guy.... Very cool :D

Anyhoo.. just thought I'd drop in and let ya know that that was really fun...

I got some kool screens too, (in game) I'll post em if someone wants...

thanks again for a wicked mod/mission...

:thumbsup:

Hey Guys

need some help downloaded the file put in mods folder when i go to quick missions see only pt1 start the mission the movie plays get a message get ready to deploy your team cant do anything just get the results screen with you won what am i doing wrong? please help

• 2 weeks later...
omg u guys make me wanna cry  :unsure:

i cant believe the ability and skills u guys have in making  ghost recon the best game ever played on pc

:D what the f%^# is next  :D

what a movie this will make

:o= yeh, game spy's from EA come to assinate us lol

Edited by AO3_Chucky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...