.RSB plugins for Paint shop Pro 7

You are right Ruin. On the cd there is a folder called EKSTRAS. In there you can find your plugin. I dont know about skins, i only used it for the command maps but i bet its the same. There is a plugin on each cd (GR, DS and IT) but the plugin on the GR cd dosnt work with IT command maps, but the IT plugin works fine with GR and DS. (must be the same again with the skins) So use the one on your IT cd.. :D

Edited by Raven[BAD] XO

XO,Jun 30 2003, 12:43 ] You are right Ruin. On the cd there is a folder called EKSTRAS. In there you can find your plugin. I dont know about skins, i only used it for the command maps but i bet its the same. There is a plugin on each cd (GR, DS and IT) but the plugin on the GR cd dosnt work with IT command maps, but the IT plugin works fine with GR and DS. (must be the same again with the skins) So use the one on your IT cd.. :D

The one on the IT disk is the latest and therefore the one to use. The plug-in makes photoshop read .rsb files which includes command maps like Raven[bAD] XO said. And seen as how all the textures are rsbs it lets you read everything like weapon textures, skins etc :)