Dream Car

Ruin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see the new Cadillac concept car..."Sixteen" I think it is called for its V16 engine. It was introduced a week or so ago in Detroit...Wouldn't mind driving that monster down the street, too bad I don't have a quarter million bucks in my pocket. Otherwise, Acura RSX is the car I'm shootin for in a few years.

Stinger, a Honda Civic!? If you're gonna be a ricer, at least pick a decent looking/performing Japanses car, like the Skyline you mentioned, a Supra or even a RX-7.

Plus, with the latter, you can see what kind of looks you get when you say you're car is powered by a wankel. :lol:

Stinger, a Honda Civic!? If you're gonna be a ricer, at least pick a decent looking/performing Japanses car, like the Skyline you mentioned, a Supra or even a RX-7.

Plus, with the latter, you can see what kind of looks you get when you say you're car is powered by a wankel.

Don't be dissing my Honda Civic it would be customized and I would street race it :D

Hardcore :o=

check the specs on this bad boy

2001 Lingenfelter 427 Corvette Twin-Turbo Specifications

General Information  

Price: $165,000

Miles Per Gallon: 15/24 mpg

Curb Weight: 3340 lbs

Layout: Front-Engine/RWD

Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic

Engine  

Type: Twin-Turbo V8

Displacement: 7007 cc

Horsepower: 802 bhp @ 4600 rpm

Torque: 866 lb-ft @ 3600 rpm

Redline: 6500 rpm

Performance  

0-60 mph: 1.97 sec

0-100 mph: 4.33 sec

Quarter Mile: 8.93 sec @ 153 mph

Skidpad: 1.01g

Top Speed: 240 mph

Braking, 60-0 mph: 108 ft

Slalom Speed: 69.7 mph

wwwwwwarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <<<<insert drool here!

OMG what a car. i used to love the MacLaren F1 untill this. a vette that can do 0-60 in 1.97 secs and the quarter in 8.93 is just too much. talk about your total sleeper, some guy rolls up in anything less then a prostreet car would get his butt handed to him by this car. :devil:

:P Stoopid Civic as a performance car...I hate those things. Sooo oogly.

Anyway, I wont even begin to list my dream cars.. I have way to many.

Although an old Nova SS would be WONDERFUL. :)

Or the new Convertible Cadillac they're making. They had 2500 of em made, and all were auctioned off in 15 er 25 min... :o

Price? Well, the GT40 MkII, when auctioned off, sold for around $2,000,000 :)

XRW, the only problem I see with that corvette is low skidpad numbers. Apparently they didn't tune the suspension very much since a stock Z06 gets those kind of numbers. For that much money, I'd want it pulling more g's so it can corner better.

XRW, the only problem I see with that corvette is low skidpad numbers. Apparently they didn't tune the suspension very much since a stock Z06 gets those kind of numbers. For that much money, I'd want it pulling more g's so it can corner better.
ya they could have been better. could be they made it just a straight line car and kept the suspension stock. for the price tag that is listed this could very well be true. even so this will still out handle any mustang or firebird that thinks they could take it. ;)

Well, my dream vehicle that I could afford would be the Dodge Dakota R/T ExCab.

My dream performance car that I might be able to afford some day would be the Dodge Viper ACR.

But my dream exotic car that I will probably never be able to afford is the one and only Ferrari 360 Modena. :wub:

Edited by Dark Ranger