Hitman's Arsenal Released

hey - this looks like a cool mod, all those models look great, especaly the P-90s; although it looks like they don't have any sights on them ..... I think this will be a definet dowload.

CLARK

• 2 weeks later...

i believe he switched kits midway thru his mission.

i.e. bring up console by pressing ENTER on numpad(default) and type in:

kit <kit file here> without the <> things too btw

ex. bring up console and type kit nmm_delta1-01.kit and hit enter, and if you have NMM gun mod v2.0 active, youll switch to the 727 AbuDhabi with M1911.

Edited by ETMC_PRODIGY

actually the reason the Hecate pics are with rifleman is b/c when i model a weapon i just rename it with the m16m203.qob file so i can start the game and just see how the hand placement and size is. the pics are when i first made the models and were testing them and the how well the camo textures worked in game... but if u want u can use the above method and play em with rifleman.

it won't be the last work that i do... i will help model for other mods in the future... i am always helping StalkerZero with something... im sure i will make new models sometime in the near future but for right now... growing up requires me to spend less time on the comp and more with my girl :D and at work... :wall: