GRM 4.8 Mod M4 Kit Selection Help

Minja

I am a bit confused on the GRM 48 kits. Here are 4 different M4’s. Can anyone tell me which Kit numbers these are in the GRM48 mod (no restrictions) within Rifleman? Descriptions below are from the IGOR gun editor: the “types” are all Rifles.

1. Model m4a1_scope.qob

Name Token: WPN_M4A1SCOPE

2. Model m4a1sd.qob

Name Token: WPN_TRANCE_M4A1SD

3. Model m4a1afg.qob

Name Token: W:N_TRANCE_M4AF

4. Model m4a1sdtrip40.qob

Name Token: WPN_TRANCE_M4SOCO

True huh , very odd , hey but I have played XRW and their server on UBi never had any problem with you guys very admirable clan to play against.
thanks mean. :D i hope to see you on our server again sometime soon. only thing is we don't host on UBI anymore, the games crashed a lot then and we added new software that boots it back up after 30 secs. problem is we can't reboot it back to UBI so its direct ip only ever since.

Sorry. I was not aware that GRM 4.8 was not appreciated here. It's just that some of the servers I play on (because friends are there) use it. So, I was wondering.
no problem minga

@Minja, as modders we will try our best to help you out with your mod problems inspite of past events with said mod.

However, just for your own future reference; due to the controversy over stolen material many reputable GR sites do not support the mod; thus why it is not in our download section.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a problem or just a typo, but in number 3, you have "W:N" instead of "WPN"?

What about the mod 'Dangerous Babes', is that appreciated?

(Never played the mod, but thought its about ladies in bikinis, ok at least they got somethin on, but its not GR-related.

but the mod is on this site I believe

STOP making non-realistic mods (waste of time)

@San, Dangerous babes was made by Monolith and Bajabravo.. two of the most respected modders in our community. :) No problems with i. :hehe:

Anyway, unrealisitc mods add a new 'spice' to the game. It's your opinion that they dont.

Okay.. let's try and solve Minja's problem here...

You're right Ruin, didnt ment to offend anyone

and you're right about realistic being mine opinion, ofcourse they bring new spice, but not real ones hehe

just joking

Too bad the posts from 2002 are all gone, in one of them (hehe) there was a link for DAGRM4.8, I got the file but forgotten the address, sorry Minja

Maybe others can remember...

wasn't the question? o sorry

dont know about 4 M4's, cant you look it up in the mod folder ?. Maybe there's a kit-restriction-file or something like that with all weapons used by mod. Then I think the first is KIT1 and second KIT2 (just a thought)

Edited by San

1. Model m4a1_scope.qob

Name Token: WPN_M4A1SCOPE

2. Model m4a1sd.qob

Name Token: WPN_TRANCE_M4A1SD

3. Model m4a1afg.qob

Name Token: W:N_TRANCE_M4AF

4. Model m4a1sdtrip40.qob

Name Token: WPN_TRANCE_M4SOCO

well for starts they have different models and the ballistics are a tad different

but

#1 is the m4 that came with the game

#2 is a silenced version

#3 is the afghan version

#4 is the spec ops version

hope this helps