NMM GR 2 Mod Delta Troopers

SIX

Hello all. This is actually rehashing an old subject, but we have yet to figure this out!

I am trying to edit the Delta/Ranger troopers in the NMM GR 2.2 mod found at Nishi's website, the author of the mod. I can't get support there, he doesn't really respond to anything.

I have gone into the folder "D:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\nmm_modv20\Actor\hero" and there is ONLY the guys and gals of GR fame. No delta troopers. I noticed, however, over in "D:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\nmm_modv20\Actor\MP Actor Files" there is what would seem to be the *.atr files for this mod.

That is how it would seem, however when I edit these .atr files and start GR up to anxiously start a mission...I am back to having dumb soldiers with skill levels like a bunch right out of Boot Camp and at best Ft. Benning, GA!

My Brother-in-law was a Delta, my high school friend's Uncle was in the Delta's and ran the outfit for eight years (Gen. Hue Shelton). Does the developer of this mod not understand that Delta boys are something a bit extra than your average 82nd Airborne or 1st Calv?

How can we edit these actors?

Your help is appreciated!

ha! this topic again.

you might have already done this but:

-install the delta&ranger.exe to the nmm mod folder. (then have a look around. maybe they installed to the wrong place. look everywhere in the nmm mods folder, including sub-folders)

-the new actor files it gives you will (i think) have the names of the regular hero's...but...if you then open them you should see that they are infact the delta and ranger actors. (you will be able to tell by the names given inside the actor file, in one of the lines near the top)

-hope this helps.

good luck

-the new actor files it gives you will (i think) have the names of the regular hero's...but...if you then open them you should see that they are infact the delta and ranger actors. (you will be able to tell by the names given inside the actor file, in one of the lines near the top)

-hope this helps.

good luck

Spot on JTF-2, the hero actor file names are the same as the RSE ones so that they will show up in Quick Mission mode. As you say the info GR displays is inside the file.

Jack :)