GTA: VC help centre

WytchDokta

I just recently acquired the boatyard, auto showroom, and pole position. i think the pole position is the only place that you can buy that will automatically give you money, as I have not found any missions there. After you complete the missions for the other properties, you have to go by them daily to collect the money.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hunter is in the airbase when you complete all missions. The only way to get in without been shot is with a cop uniform but once you get in the chopper they shoot at you anyway.
It is also on the very south end of the first island on a helipad. Nothing guarding it at all.

I've been playing Vice City quite a bit lately. It's an awesome game. I was wondering though about the businesses. I bought the ice cream store (Mr. Whoopie) lol, and the taxi cab place. I thought that these places would just make money for me but it doesn't seem that way. The ice cream place just allows me to use the Mr. Whoopie ice cream truck and go around and sell.... uh you know. And the taxi place just looks like another place to do missions. Is there any businesses that give me a steady source of income? The night club perhaps? Printing press? Thanks.
Mr. Whoopie I know makes money, on the left side of the garage there is a little money thing.

I just recently acquired the boatyard, auto showroom, and pole position. i think the pole position is the only place that you can buy that will automatically give you money, as I have not found any missions there. After you complete the missions for the other properties, you have to go by them daily to collect the money.
Dude, down by the garages at the Car show room, get all the cars on the list and u get some pretty cool rides that start to always appear in the show room.

Most all the properties make money I own all of 'em so I guess I can go around and check to make sure later. The movie set on prawn island is pretty cool too, it has missions, makes $ and there is a patriot in the set u can drive away too.

Dude, down by the garages at the Car show room, get all the cars on the list and u get some pretty cool rides that start to always appear in the show room.

yeah, I know :yes: plus you get cash for every car you bring in. When all 4 lists are completed, the place makes $8k a day...not too bad

The ice cream place just allows me to use the Mr. Whoopie ice cream truck and go around and sell.... uh you know.
I just remembered...you have to make 50 consecutive deals w/o getting out of the Mr. Whoopie, and that will complete the only mission for the ice cream place, then it will start generating income. Edited by hephaestus

yeah, I know  plus you get cash for every car you bring in. When all 4 lists are completed, the place makes $8k a day...not too bad
I had SOOOO much trouble finding the limo, I went online to search for where it was. I read it was at the Mansion by the stepsso I went there and it wasn't there...then I realized it was on the other side of the steps lol (This is after like an hour of searching)

I thought u guys might like this. I have a lot of the cars from these threads and they are sweet! http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=...15&pagenumber=1

Holy crap!!! :blink: Those look awesome! I should get the PC version of Vice City, too bad my computer is poop :wall: and I already have the PS2 version. I'd kill to have that Ducati... :ph34r:

He means the chaos meter or whatever it was. I think I found it quite difficult to begin with too... probably didn't have the rocket launcher back then. :devil:

My advice is just to form a road block and take out all the piled-up vehicles plus the Police when they arrive.

Oh yeah now i remember. I think there is a jump that will let you onto the roof of the bar. (Look round the back, its shaped like a grey wedge of cheese). Just get on the roof and shoot everything up :)

Here's another cool tip I figured out. Get a bunch of weapons and go on a killing spree. Get your wanted level up to 6 and a tank will arrive. Kill the crew and steal the tank. Now do vigilante missions. They're very easy, I made it up to like level 15 or so. The cops don't even stand a chance, even the other tanks. I made like $20,000 or something, it was a lot. Yeah, the RC heli mission was very hard. I'm having problems with the first harley biker one as well. Keep crashing. I want to use the speedy bike. :)