Mod Collection Torrent

Here is a torrent file for the complete mod collection. https://www.mediafire.com/file/zszpzdd2q3f2kpi/GHOST_RECON_MODS.torrent/file

I recommend using qBittorrent application for download.

I've been having difficulty finding working download links, notifying about broken links, and trying to share working ones.

I remember that the OFP / ARMA community was hard hit when OFP.info , ArmedAssault.info, and Armaholic went down, but mirrors like repositories and torrents alleviated the issue. Hopefully this can satisfy some.

Edit 

I may have done something wrong. I'm force seeding and I see peers, but no upload speed. Does anyone know why that is? I used the default trackers from qbittorrent and bittorrent.

Edited by sethbarcello
update

I have added your torrent file but it seems that your program is off. check in the options if UPnP is turned on there seems to be a port not open. Enable DHT and Pex please LPD off. Since no one can load yet, no seeds are displayed and no upload.

22 hours ago, Eisenhauer said:

I have added your torrent file but it seems that your program is off. check in the options if UPnP is turned on there seems to be a port not open. Enable DHT and Pex please LPD off. Since no one can load yet, no seeds are displayed and no upload.

Hey Eisen, I turned it back on and I assume you're the one downloading now from DE. I couldn't upload to anyone else for several days for some unknown reason, which is why I eventually left it off. I'll leave it going and hopefully others can get it as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, wombat50 said:

Thanks.

I'm curious what generally is contained in the 11a and 11b extras.7z files?

Looks like older versions of heroes unleashed, skins, ai mods, etc.

• Like 1