Looking to buy GR Wildlands, is the game optimization any good?

I remember back when the game was released, everyone kept saying how the game was unoptimized and they can't get solid 60 FPS, and everyone was hovering around 50-72 FPS range, especially the folk who had a GTX 1070 or 1080.

Now, in 2022, I'm wondering if the game optimization is still the same and if it's possible to get 60+ FPS on Medium-High settings without having a high-end PC today?

I have GTX 980 Ti, and i5 4670k @stock speeds, would I be able to run the game at a steady 60 FPS @1440p?

I was hoping Nvidia would have released one of their handy graphics guides for this game where they do in-depth testing for each graphics settings so I can figure out which settings to enable/disable, and which ones are unoptimized that users can safely disable/lower them to improve performance. Unfortunately, since they didn't do that, does anyone know of a decent breakdown of the performance of each setting?

The only professional guide/breakdown that I found was on the ASUS ROG forums and it seems to focus only on 4K resolution and with modern GPUs.

With that card you should be able to run Wildlands and it will still look stunning at 1920x1080. Anything higher than that might struggle.

You might need to tweak a few settings, but that's normal PC gaming ;o)