Death animation

OneDay

under options gameplay you can disable the following things: blood on and show dead body 

Thank you for your reply, blood on and show dead body I can accept it, but the perspective of the death animation is shaking and uncomfortable

Edited by OneDay
I forgot to quote. .

I may have a solution, but you would have to use Igor (GR Game Editor) to add a small amount of code to the mission (.MIS) file .

Thank you very much for your reply, what should I do, I don’t know what to do

Edited by OneDay
I forgot to quote. .

21 hours ago, OneDay said:

Thank you very much for your reply, what should I do, I don’t know how to do it

First step is to try the attached mission.  It is the GR first mission with a little extra code that changes how you see the death animation.

If you are not familiar, copy the file into the same location as m01_caves.mis  (on my pc the path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\Origmiss\Mission ), run GR, select Quick Mission, and select   M01 - Iron Dragon OneDay v1

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

m01_caves_OneDay_v1.mis

32 minutes ago, 5Kurz said:

第一步是尝试附加的任务。这是 GR 第一个任务,有一些额外的代码可以改变你对死亡动画的看法。

如果不熟悉,将文件复制到与 m01_caves.mis 相同的位置(在我的电脑上路径是 C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\Origmiss\Mission ),运行 GR,选择Quick Mission,然后选择M01 - Iron Dragon OneDay v1

试一试,让我知道你的想法。

m01_caves_OneDay_v1.mis不可用

Thank you for your work, but, I'm very sorry buddy,  I can't download this file..

2021-09-23 192937.png

15 minutes ago, OneDay said:

Thank you for your work, but, I'm very sorry buddy,  I can't download this file..

Just tried it, downloads fine for me - is there someone else who can help with this?

Edited by 5Kurz
Put my reply in the wrong place!

55 minutes ago, 5Kurz said:

Just tried it, downloads fine for me - is there someone else who can help with this?

It reads unavailable for me. Possibly making it a .zip file will work? Just a stab in the dark.
Attaching files to a forum post only works for me part of the time and I don't know why.

11 minutes ago, wombat50 said:

It reads unavailable for me. Possibly making it a .zip file will work? Just a stab in the dark.
Attaching files to a forum post only works for me part of the time and I don't know why.

Thank you for your reply

2 hours ago, wombat50 said:

抱歉 Rocky,但我在尝试 d/l 时收到此消息。

抱歉,有问题

此附件不可用。它可能已被删除,或者共享它的人可能无权将其共享到此位置。

错误代码:2C171/1

Me too

12 hours ago, 5Kurz said:

First step is to try the attached mission.  It is the GR first mission with a little extra code that changes how you see the death animation.

If you are not familiar, copy the file into the same location as m01_caves.mis  (on my pc the path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\Origmiss\Mission ), run GR, select Quick Mission, and select   M01 - Iron Dragon OneDay v1

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

m01_caves_OneDay_v1.misUnavailable

Thank you very much for your work, after trying your Mission, and then I modified it myself according to what you modified. I think Cinematic Reset Time Set=3 is very good for me, and the 2 you set still shakes a little.
After you modified it, I think it’s much better than before, and everything else is acceptable. Only the shaking of the death animation makes me nauseous. Thank you very much for your work. I really don’t know what to do without you. Maybe just accept it.
But after you showed up, you showed me hope, thank you very much.🤩

• Like 1

On 24/09/2021 at 08:47, OneDay said:

Thank you very much for your work, after trying your Mission, and then I modified it myself according to what you modified. I think Cinematic Reset Time Set=3 is very good for me, and the 2 you set still shakes a little.
After you modified it, I think it’s much better than before, and everything else is acceptable. Only the shaking of the death animation makes me nauseous. Thank you very much for your work. I really don’t know what to do without you. Maybe just accept it.
But after you showed up, you showed me hope, thank you very much.🤩

You're most welcome, glad it worked for you.  Better, is that you could tune it to suit yourself.

Now you can apply this to any mission file:
 o   As always, work on a [renamed] copy
 o   Change the mission name [as it appears in GR] select Edit > Mission ...  and amend the Mission Name field
 o   Confirm that there is a Company tagged as Allied (otherwise add under Misc [left-middle], double-click on Company to add, then check the Allied box
 o   Add the Cinematic_Reset timer [under Tags...]
 o   Add the two blocks
 o   Test, and post if there are any problems.   (Word of warning, this may well get you hooked and start you working on your own mod...)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 5Kurz said:

You're most welcome, glad it worked for you.  Better, is that you could tune it to suit yourself.

Now you can apply this to any mission file:
 o   As always, work on a [renamed] copy
 o   Change the mission name [as it appears in GR] select Edit > Mission ...  and amend the Mission Name field
 o   Confirm that there is a Company tagged as Allied (otherwise add under Misc [left-middle], double-click on Company to add, then check the Allied box
 o   Add the Cinematic_Reset timer [under Tags...]
 o   Add the two blocks
 o   Test, and post if there are any problems.   (Word of warning, this may well get you hooked and start you working on your own mod...)

thank you very much

Edited by OneDay
A little problem