Show us your desktop

WytchDokta

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@Goosebumps:

Thats clever, having Log Off and shutdown etc on the desktop. Never thought of that.

With those icons there, ill no longer have any use for the start button!, yay!

*goes off to steal GB idea* :whistle:

EDIT:

Except i have no idea how!!!

HEEELP!

EDIT EDIT:

Might aswell show off my latest errr configuration:

I know the BG is a bit rough, i made it myself, and am still smoothing a few bits out <_<

Desktop

[oversize image replaced by URL]

Edited by Pave Low

@Goosebumps:

Thats clever, having Log Off and shutdown etc on the desktop. Never thought of that.

EDIT:

Except i have no idea how!!!

HEEELP!

lol...

thanks, the shortcuts you cant make your self (i think) I use "Tweak XP" it lets you do that and it obviously tweaks everything else for windows xp, it makes the CPU performance better.

• 2 weeks later...
haven't got a tool to take a screenshot of my desktop, but i got all my desktop images from 2advanced.com

Schwartz, just do SHIFT+PRINT SCREEN (above 'insert') then open up PSP or photoshop and do 'paste as a new image', and you should have your desktop as an image. :whistle:

______________ :spam::spam: _________________

haven't got a tool to take a screenshot of my desktop, but i got all my desktop images from 2advanced.com

Schwartz, just do SHIFT+PRINT SCREEN (above 'insert') then open up PSP or photoshop and do 'paste as a new image', and you should have your desktop as an image. :whistle:

______________ :spam::spam: _________________

don't worry m8, already did that. my desktop should be somewhere in this thread, maybe when i get home from work today i will show you one of the new ones, it keeps changing every 4 days or so.

QUOTE (porschefan8 @ Jul 28 2004, 18:23 )

Schwartz, just do SHIFT+PRINT SCREEN (above 'insert') then open up PSP or photoshop and do 'paste as a new image', and you should have your desktop as an image. 

______________  _________________ 

don't worry m8, already did that. my desktop should be somewhere in this thread, maybe when i get home from work today i will show you one of the new ones, it keeps changing every 4 days or so.

that's what I get for reading too fast. . . .I miss half of what people say :oops::nono:

I'd post mine, but it's probably close to the 18 and over crowd... and no, there's no nudity.

***Dont let mommy or the girl friend or the wife catch you looking. I also wouldnt look if you were at work or at school.***

Bah... probably best not to.

Edited by Crimson

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...