Ghost Recon.net Forums

I placed an effect on the building then raised the height so it is level with the roof(4 m in this case).

In the trigger Startup I used the response teleport object and chose the effect as the location.

I gave the actor no plan but I think you could set his stance, alertness, combat ROE etc.

Teleport Platoon to Zone is a problem because the height of the zone can not be adjusted.

Igor Effect Placement.jpg
Shooting.jpg

In some mods there are special objects with animation, for example, cases that the player can pick up and open that are on the table in standard cards. This is done, I think, through a model of a technique that teleports to an effect that is set to the height of the table just like these Actors?

• Like 1
On 29/01/2021 at 09:36, RussiaGhost said:

In some mods there are special objects with animation, for example, cases that the player can pick up and open that are on the table in standard cards. This is done, I think, through a model of a technique that teleports to an effect that is set to the height of the table just like these Actors?

You are probably referring to Phlooks_Placeable_objects, take look to Placeables V1 Guide.pdf you will find all Info's..but indeed some of objects you need to teleport, some of them have fixed Heights

• Like 1