Using a MS gamepad for the OG GR??

mikieson

Short answer: The game doesn't support it.

Easier answer Go to https://joytokey.net/en/ and grab the "shareware" there. This isn't official, just a memory from a decade ago. Worked then, should still work. The shareware build is listed as non-expiring, but I really can't say. At $7USD, registering later isn't that pricey, if required.

Silly answer: If you have the Steam version, as opposed to any other version, Steam has controller support built in.

22 minutes ago, Dannik said:

Short answer: The game doesn't support it.

Easier answer Go to https://joytokey.net/en/ and grab the "shareware" there. This isn't official, just a memory from a decade ago. Worked then, should still work. The shareware build is listed as non-expiring, but I really can't say. At $7USD, registering later isn't that pricey, if required.

Silly answer: If you have the Steam version, as opposed to any other version, Steam has controller support built in.

I have the steam version but see no gamepad option.

Well. steam doesn't provide pad option for this game I think. I used gamepad for OGR steam version. The program I used is called X-padder.  With this you can manage almost every kind of key mapping including vibration(This part I really liked) easily.

It was quite difficult for me to play OGR with pads so I quit, but you should look into it. (Not a free software though. It is free as far as I know. if you really want to use gamepads,  I think it will worth trying.

link here

Edited by _LEON_