OGR Daily

ajitesh

Hello Everyone, We play OGR Daily at Chi Clan server , =AOG= Server daily. Time we generally play is 8:00 am - 11:30 am (GMT+5.5) most probably always PvP. Now-a-days as online classes are going on I am almost free all the time. After playing in =AOG=,Chi Server I host a server called GR Tours Which will be on and off between 9:30 am to 10:30 pm. 

I always play tactical coop in my server with extra Ghost Teams like Delta,Echo,Foxtrot and with Some of best Guns in AI backup and Both AI backup+ Respawn Activated . I also increased Opposing forces skill and Gave them some of best guns  . At times I play as Russians . Generally I use these mods DS,IT,Skype Ghost,Mission hx upgraded ,HX5, Nag Gold . I can host the mods you like too. My server IP keeps changing even though static So check Ip at server list http://5.45.107.182/ . Discord Server - https://discord.gg/kd2aRzp . My name in discord [turtle] . Feel free to message me to play or plan to play.

Mod Links

Skype Ghost - https://static.secure.website/wscfus/9245421/4778889/skypeghost.rar

Mission hx upgraded - Mission_HX_v2.7z

HX5 - https://mega.nz/file/dfp21bIK#6hghQtacfApE0gzZSoQf4BUXwrylbWjkGdC-0c4ykjQ

Nag Gold Doc_CalibanNAG_Gold.7z

~ajitesh [turtle]

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/11/2020 at 12:40, ajitesh said:

Hello Everyone, We play OGR Daily at Chi Clan server , =AOG= Server daily. Time we generally play is 8:00 am - 11:30 am (GMT+5.5) most probably always PvP. Now-a-days as online classes are going on I am almost free all the time. After playing in =AOG=,Chi Server I host a server called GR Tours Which will be on and off between 9:30 am to 10:30 pm. 

I always play tactical coop in my server with extra Ghost Teams like Delta,Echo,Foxtrot and with Some of best Guns in AI backup and Both AI backup+ Respawn Activated . I also increased Opposing forces skill and Gave them some of best guns  . At times I play as Russians . Generally I use these mods DS,IT,Skype Ghost,Mission hx upgraded ,HX5, Nag Gold . I can host the mods you like too. My server IP keeps changing even though static So check Ip at server list http://5.45.107.182/ . Discord Server - https://discord.gg/kd2aRzp . My name in discord [turtle] . Feel free to message me to play or plan to play.

Mod Links

Skype Ghost - https://static.secure.website/wscfus/9245421/4778889/skypeghost.rar

Mission hx upgraded - Mission_HX_v2.7z

HX5 - https://mega.nz/file/dfp21bIK#6hghQtacfApE0gzZSoQf4BUXwrylbWjkGdC-0c4ykjQ

Nag Gold Doc_CalibanNAG_Gold.7z

~ajitesh [turtle]

Still anyone there playing this classic?Lets plan some tournaments or something .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I will be playing some tactical Multiplayer coop daily alone. At times 1 or 2 joins . I will be trying every mod almost daily .

Recently playing mod packs - Desert Siege , Island Thunder , Sniper cannon 2 v1.2 , HK Assault Special 2 ,HX5 , Blood Oil , Fogless , not a game 

I will also play with any mods you got or want .

I recommend you downloading at gr.net , incase links are broken you can download here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oh9shcAwdJgF6EZzZr9tY0cbGcgY7f6P?usp=sharing

Looking for people to join and play some Tactical coop  .If not daily atleast lets plan to play weekly once or any other day . Feel free to PM me or you can contact me at discord .https://discord.gg/kd2aRzp My name [turtle] over there . I will be waiting:welcome:

Edited by ajitesh

• 2 weeks later...

An improvement , 3-4 new players are joining daily , We are playing some tactical coop .Generally we play some stealthy gametypes in Heroes Unleashed Mod.

At present we are trying to complete p2: cold blood in hell  missions orderwise by mig . Now we are at  4 th mission . 

Mods - Desert Siege , Island Thunder , Frostbite v1.3 , P2 v1.2 , not a game P2 

I recommend downloading at GR.net and fully patch  them , in case links over there are broken , https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oh9shcAwdJgF6EZzZr9tY0cbGcgY7f6P 

We Daily play at Gmt 2pm . We play about 3 hours or more . Feel free to  join us anytime or Pm me if you want to plan something .I can post ip but my ip is always changing  even though I kept it static . 

Our Discord https://discord.gg/kd2aRzp .

Edited by ajitesh
  • Like 1

Yesterday we played for about 4-5 hours . Now we are at 9th mission . We are improving day by day . We are using following commands 

S- shoot ,E - Enemies , T - Tanks , R - ready , H -hold  , P - Prone  , O - Objective .

We tried to form these formations .

movement-formations.png

We are not using mics to communicative just team chatting in game . If you guys got any strategies , idea and suggestion post it here We will try to implement them in upcoming missions .

Now we are 5-6 players . You can join us at gmt 2pm .

Edited by ajitesh
  • Like 1

This thread will be more like a blog maybe .

Yesterday was full of crashes(4 crashes) . Some shadows  of the enemies when we shoot them can lead to crash . Yeah I checked ike.log something missing in mission . So Many people lost interest to play maybe .

Anyone know How to keep fixed ip without contacting ISP and for free , I tried many ways like no-ip Didn't work for me .I upgraded my router 3-4 months back so that I can host GR Multiplayer decently .My router is Zte F660 . Any help for keep ip static would be much appreciated .

Now we are at 20th Mission . 

The Missions of P2 in my server  will be lot harder than actual because I increased enemy Actor skill .

I wish every mod are compactable like p2. which got coop , Teams  for missions . 

After P2 mod , Any suggestion which mods should we try ,Which is as tough as P2 .

Edited by ajitesh
  • Like 1

Thank you Wombat ,

Just Today We finished Playing P2 mod .The mod became my fav mod now . The way mig scripted the mission is really mind blowing . Every small Detail in the mod including fish to fox are very well made and perfectly placed.I like the way we have to check everything in the mission to complete objectives and I feel it is the right way every mission in GR should have . The way mig places snipers ,Tanks and spawning enemies the location you passed in missions will be a nightmare for you. I especially loved the story of the 3rd mission i guess in which helicopter is crashed , we need to rescue soldiers and blow bridge .As I increased enemy AI skill they were almost impossible to kill in cqc . I am sure the new people who joined us also got amazed and enjoyed this mod .As I have increased  enemy AI skill for Original ,.expansions and frostbite  I am sure these missions are toughest missions I have ever played .

Next we might be playing 8Days Reloaded by Right Hand . Feel free to join us . If you guys got any Team or group We are ready to join you too. We play at gmt 2 pm .We also play any mod you want to .If more people joins it will add much more fun .

Thank you mig:ph34r:

Edited by ajitesh

Yes, thank you Mig. We play a lot of mods but anything by Mig is a favorite.
He had a lot of help on P2 with weapons, maps, characters to name a few but he did all the mission scripting and was the leader of the mod team.

OK my good friend said this about static IP:
"Yes static IP is provided by the ISP.
My ISP charges a small subscription."

There may be another way but he does not know about it and he has hosted our weekly games for a long time.

• Like 1

Yesterday , 5-6 players joined .We finished playing 8days Reloaded campaign by Right Hand . Missions are very well scripted .I guess Right Hand is the pioneer of mission scripting You can see the patroling of enemies . After finishing 8 days again we played some p2 missions really cant forget this mod . Today we will be playing migryder Festival by Wombat campaign . You too can join us at gmt 2pm . 

I have fixed both of the attached mission files for black shadow crashes which are part of the Migryder Festival Mod.
Make some backups before placing them in the Migryder Festival/ Mission folder.
Both files are server sided.

Tommy Goff mission is one of our favorites.
Cheers

MG23-agro daze.mis

MG22-tommygoff.mis

@wombat50I am unable to download these files it says unavailable. As mig festival got 30 missions first we thought of completing Saving Private Ryan reprise by jack57 and yourself and move to mig festival . I know that this mod is not designed for coop . Even though there are many crashes we are loving this mod very much . We all planned and completed first mission after like 15 attempts lol [I didnt tell them spoilers] . We tried 2nd and 3rd mission they are crashing too much [1st mission crashed just once] , Is there something to do I could do to prevent these crashes??

This Thing is common for every crash in ike.log

HAL (hw vp): Intel(R) HD Graphics X8R8G8B8
RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file ike_fx_fire_type2.tga
RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file ike_fx_fire_type2.rsb
Unable to find ike_fx_fire_type2.tga anywhere.
RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file lighthalo_effect3.rsb
RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file lighthalo_effect3.rsb
Unable to find lighthalo_effect3.rsb anywhere.
RSSoundMgrPC: Selecting sound device Speakers / Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio)
   driver is {0.0.0.00000000}.{af97f5ac-4e0b-44dd-88be-d4013c9935a8}
RSInputImpl: Could not acquire keyboardE_ACCESSDENIED
RSSoundMgrPC: Selecting sound device Speakers / Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio)
   driver is {0.0.0.00000000}.{af97f5ac-4e0b-44dd-88be-d4013c9935a8}

Playing Saving Private Ryan (Old one) might be a solution but in that the missions are unlocked in elite . We need to each complete mission even in veteran to move to other missions .We really loved Saving Private Ryan Reprise(New one) The effects in it are really well made Perfect remastered of SPR .  Not sure to find exact solution

Edited by ajitesh

Tommy Goff and Argo Daze missions for Migryder Festival here

Saving Pilot Ryan Crashes are mostly black shadows being shot which causes a crash in MP.
A lot of work to fix properly. Make all hidden actors invincible and when they are shown make them vulnerable.
I tried fixing J02 El Cabron mission. Place it in the SPR Reprise/ mission folder. Let me know if it works.

Something I tried with Right Hand's 12 Week missions, that is a little easier, was to unhide all the hidden actors at the start.
I have not noticed that it effects the gameplay or outcome of the 12 Weeks missions.
I think the Saving Pilot Ryan missions would be adversely effected doing it this way.

I replaced the file in mission 2 file and tried first I got all mission except J02 in multiplayer  . So I opened the mis with igor and ticked MP Coop . Yes the mission is working great now free of crashes  except one thing the mission objectives are popping after completing of objective (I completed mission in SP so I know whole mission) I might be wrong not sure .

Yesterday People Enjoyed playing the mod . Generally if crashes happen people will leave But this time every though many crashes People kept playing Some played straight for 6 hours and some 8 hours in breaks(Total 7-8 players joined). They found a little fix dont shoot shadow hidden actors . Finally completed J01,J02,J03 Missions . The environment , effects used In Reprise version are a really treat to watch . Great Job wombat

Thank you so much wombat for helping us We all appreciate your efforts . Take your time wombat for Right Hand's 12 week missions as we have a long list of campaigns to complete .

Today very less people might join as weekday , We are continuing SPR Reprise Campaign , Join us all   ip - 116.74.240.16

Mods - Desert Siege , Island Thunder , Saving Private Ryan Reprise

Edited by ajitesh

You can get the 12 Week missions that have all actors visible at startup here

It contains a readme. We have not played all of them to see how they affect gameplay or whether they play to completion.
So if you have issues let me know about them.

5 hours ago, ajitesh said:

the mission objectives are popping after completing of objective

Please explain as I'm not understanding.

22 hours ago, wombat50 said:

Please explain as I'm not understanding

The objectives of the missions were not showing , It is showing completed only after Specific objective is completed .

I will check once again and Let you know How it works .

We finally Completed SPR Today . What a great scripting by jack57 .

Managing story with the missions is really amazing . The way you can finish a mission in many different ways is mind blowing . 

The sounds from bird to human voice gave us much realistic experience .

I admire Jack scripting because You got to think and plan to complete missions . Many of us had a great time with this mod .

The way Wombat changed the environment in some missions is really treat to watch . Even though if you are unable to complete mission just see the surroundings you will be satisfied .

Nvg are really clear and realistic , It would be great if we have these in HU or some mod for this nvg .

Thank you so much wombat for making remastered version and helping us .

If you want any helping for testing , Our pleasure to help you wombat .

My friends really liked jack57 missions . Lets us know Which jack57 mods we should try next Also let us know any other great mods like this. We will add them to Our list .

Edited by ajitesh

Two more campaigns by Jack57
Brothers in Arms  
Postcards from Peru

I have never tried them online so you may have to make them available for MP in Igor.
Thanks for the explanation about J02. I'll load it up and see.
I'm amazed you were able to complete SPR Reprise online.
Some maps are dark so it is hard to tell the black shadows from real enemies.

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

I had a look at J02 in Igor and only one objective shows at the start but I think this is purposely done. The rest should appear with Jack's scripting by a trigger in the script.
I played it almost to the second extraction and still had only one objective in the list. So I'm not sure what is going on.
I don't think making hidden actors invincible and then vulnerable when showing them has anything to do with the objectives list not working as we would like it.

In Igor pressing script>objectives displays a box where it lists the objectives. A box can be ticked(add before game begins) to show them at the start.
If left unchecked the script must say when to list them.
Objectives J02.JPG

Another feature, pressing script>edit displays the below window. If the summary button is pressed, a text file will appear
which list all the groups, triggers and responses in the script. Using the search function(ctrl+f) can be very useful in troubleshooting the script.
Script Summary.JPG

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1

Sorry for little late replies . Nice explanation Wombat 50 .

We completed Brother in Arms . The mod is really good but we expected a lot more from jack57 . Some mission scripting is really intense and awesome , It took like 4 days to complete this mod . My favourite part of this mod is intros and Gators .Although there are some innovative things in Brother in Arms . I guess M08 We struggled a lot to complete it . I shot guevara leg and made his slow and also wrested him a bit to let Our guys to complete mission . It was really fun We had a good time Playing this mod . Thank you jack57

We completed Post Cards from Peru in just 2 hours on first try of every mission . Very easy mod . The quality of scripting is missing in this mod . The stoy of the mod is really cool .

After Playing Saving Pilot Ryan We were amazed by his scripting It was his first mod . After playing SPR We were like His mods are tough competition to migryder mods .

The story of jack57 mods are really amazing .

We Also completed Gang Land mod by monolith , Nice skins and music . 

Now we are in Migryder Festival by mig, wombat . We completed 1 mission yesterday . Really my fav mod . I will say best campaign for coop . 

Parallelly we would like to Play some PvP Matches with some other Teams . I contacted CHI Clan they are ready but the problem is with the Time zones . As you all know Our Timings are in between  gmt 1 pm - gmt 6pm . Still any Team who wants to play some matches Contact us. You know Our Discord Lets plan matches .

• Like 1

Here is the small Progress in mig festival campaign . My Team mates are enjoying this mod especially effects , scripting in this mod .

a01 - red snow - completed
a02 - knight time - completed
a03 - road gang - played but not completed
a04 - knight fork - played but not completed
a05 - embassy bus - played but not completed
a06 - knight tight - completed
a07 - steel snake - played but not completed
a08 - knight hawks - played but not completed

Every mission is well scripted .Hope we will complete every mission we left behind 

• Like 1

Today's Progress

a01 - red snow - completed, 
a02 - knight time - completed
a03 - road gang - completed
a04 - knight fork - completed
a05 - embassy bus - completed
a06 - knight tight - completed
a07 - steel snake - completed
a08 - knight hawks - completed
a09 - snipe hunt - completed

Mind Blowing scripting and treat to watch changes in environment .

• Like 1

We didn't have any crashes till now. But extraction is a problem in some of the missions .

As I wasn't present when they played these missions So I am not sure . They told me this things happened .

a04 - knight fork - completed, 14 th feb, but glitch at EZ, game didnt end.
a05 - embassy bus - completed, 16 th feb, but glitch at EZ, game didnt end.
a06 - knight tight - completed, 15 th feb, but glitch at EZ, game didnt end.