Ghost Recon.net Forums

Sniper Elite 3, pretty cool lone wolf game.

Just picked it up cheap on Steam and recommend it for some lone wolf. light hearted gameplay.

Campaign seems cool and missions are long, you can play it your way really, go full stealth or pick of every tango.

Difficulty level is easily adjustable and makes a big difference to your sniping experience.

Enuff said, give it a go if you like.

• Like 1

I've always been a fan of the sniper elite series.

Sniper Elite 4 is pretty decent too if you wanna try it out!

Hoping they do a sniper elite in the cold war, I know it was briefly alluded to in v2.

2 hours ago, Zeealex said:

I've always been a fan of the sniper elite series.

Sniper Elite 4 is pretty decent too if you wanna try it out!

Hoping they do a sniper elite in the cold war, I know it was briefly alluded to in v2.

Yeh, I'll definitely be picking up SE4.

OMG - SE4 is my new favourite game. 

I feel like I'm experiencing that white knuckle game play of OGR again.

I've put settings on Authentic Hardcore which means no marking tangos, no sniping support, more aggressive enemy, no hud (the only issue is not being able to see where objectives are on the map!).

One of the things I love about this game, is that the difficulty settings make a big difference and make sense. At base level, there's no bullet drop, just shoot straight, less aggressive AI, ability to mark enemy and know where they are at all times.

As you move up in difficulty, you can make it harder / more realistic to the point that you have no aids and can't save the mission. That makes for a very realistic GR type gaming experience. I believe you can even take one person into a coop experience.

The WW2 maps and level design are beautiful and immersive - and truly unlimited ways to approach the mission - almost unlimited replayability. Go loud, stay stealthy - your choice.

For lovers of OGR, if you haven't already, wait for a sale and pick this up (recommend deluxe for some extra maps/missions including the opportunity to take down Hitler).

• Like 2