Jump to content

=GR= TPS + Recoil MOD


_LEON_
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, izumistaz said:

been playing this non stop, i love it, also is there some way to have the camera on the shoulder like in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sui-ce4yorw&t=1066s

Thank you much for your compliments.

I am aware of the mod you showed me. I also played it too. The one who made that mod guided me through modding method called memory hacking.

There are 3 reason I did not add side view.

1. Inevitable discrepancy btw the line of sight and the character. 

2. Full support for lean postures.

3. Sudden crash of the game.

I think both mod have it's own purpose.

If you are looking for downloads, consult other members around here. I don't think I have it anymore.....

Thanks.

 

Edited by _LEON_
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

th

39 minutes ago, _LEON_ said:

Thank you much for your compliments.

I am aware of the mod you showed me. I also played it too. The one who made that mod guided me through modding method called memory hacking.

There are 3 reason I did not add side view.

1. Inevitable discrepancy btw the line of sight and the character. 

2. Full support for lean postures.

3. Sudden crash of the game.

I think both mod have it's own purpose.

If you are looking for downloads, consult other members around here. I don't think I have it anymore.....

Thanks.

 

ohhh you are right, re watching the video you can see it gets akward in the corners, is fine i like this one better and the option to hide the model. btw where can i get some assistence installing mods i'm trying to install Blood oil and i know you just have to drop the folder of the mod in the "mods" dir, but blood oil comes with two folders "blood_oil" and "BO_Patch_1_4_b" I have to replace the content of "blood_oil" with "BO_Patch_1_4_b"? and one last question, where can I find heroes unleashed without the extras? just the mod

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, izumistaz said:

one last question, where can I find heroes unleashed without the extras? just the mod

The extras is really a tiny part of HU package. Unpacked the package is 27Gb and the Extras are 3Gb.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, izumistaz said:

 blood oil comes with two folders "blood_oil" and "BO_Patch_1_4_b" I have to replace the content of "blood_oil" with "BO_Patch_1_4_b"?

Have the Blood Oil Mod(unpatched) located in the Ghost Recon/ Mods folder than:

Place BO_patch_1_4_b.7z into your Mods folder, right-click the file and extract here.

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...