=GR= TPS + Recoil MOD

_LEON_

16 hours ago, izumistaz said:

been playing this non stop, i love it, also is there some way to have the camera on the shoulder like in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sui-ce4yorw&t=1066s

Thank you much for your compliments.

I am aware of the mod you showed me. I also played it too. The one who made that mod guided me through modding method called memory hacking.

There are 3 reason I did not add side view.

1. Inevitable discrepancy btw the line of sight and the character. 

2. Full support for lean postures.

3. Sudden crash of the game.

I think both mod have it's own purpose.

If you are looking for downloads, consult other members around here. I don't think I have it anymore.....

Thanks.

Edited by _LEON_
  • Like 1

th

39 minutes ago, _LEON_ said:

Thank you much for your compliments.

I am aware of the mod you showed me. I also played it too. The one who made that mod guided me through modding method called memory hacking.

There are 3 reason I did not add side view.

1. Inevitable discrepancy btw the line of sight and the character. 

2. Full support for lean postures.

3. Sudden crash of the game.

I think both mod have it's own purpose.

If you are looking for downloads, consult other members around here. I don't think I have it anymore.....

Thanks.

ohhh you are right, re watching the video you can see it gets akward in the corners, is fine i like this one better and the option to hide the model. btw where can i get some assistence installing mods i'm trying to install Blood oil and i know you just have to drop the folder of the mod in the "mods" dir, but blood oil comes with two folders "blood_oil" and "BO_Patch_1_4_b" I have to replace the content of "blood_oil" with "BO_Patch_1_4_b"? and one last question, where can I find heroes unleashed without the extras? just the mod

8 hours ago, izumistaz said:

one last question, where can I find heroes unleashed without the extras? just the mod

The extras is really a tiny part of HU package. Unpacked the package is 27Gb and the Extras are 3Gb.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, izumistaz said:

blood oil comes with two folders "blood_oil" and "BO_Patch_1_4_b" I have to replace the content of "blood_oil" with "BO_Patch_1_4_b"?

Have the Blood Oil Mod(unpatched) located in the Ghost Recon/ Mods folder than:

Place BO_patch_1_4_b.7z into your Mods folder, right-click the file and extract here.

Edited by wombat50
  • Like 1